• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Union of the Six OOC

it says on the left where they are and a picture + description of the area, then the middle is supposed to be the post, and on the right is everyone who is in the area with them which can be opened to see what they are doing

I also wanna make a list thats coded that shadowz can put on somewhere that shows like the power level of something if you get what i mean, that way its easier for people to see the difference in strength between each other.

like for example desh is S class and S class people are the kings or w.e and like A class are royals or something

I also wanna make a list thats coded that shadowz can put on somewhere that shows like the power level of something if you get what i mean, that way its easier for people to see the difference in strength between each other.

like for example desh is S class and S class people are the kings or w.e and like A class are royals or something
Its a little diff now but then id have to through every character again and give them a grade in terms of power. Which, if i dont think they are very strong, then they will edit the characrer to make them stronger and then it just goes on and on

Maybe clicking the char could have a drop down to like, some sort of stats menu?
It's be something like..

Emilia sven:
Strength: 8/10
dex: 6/10
Defense: 8/10

Special skills:
Monster hunter: blah de blah
Elysian: asdegr
Mute: bullshit filler description.

nah thats too much for me ;-; im thinking more of just an easy way to gauge peoples power just based off of race or something. like it doesn't have to be for each individual characters just a general list that says; royals are generally A class and A class people can do so and so. peasants are mole rats and can do so and so.

doesnt have to be 100% accurate just a way to gauge peoples power

nah thats too much for me ;-; im thinking more of just an easy way to gauge peoples power just based off of race or something. like it doesn't have to be for each individual characters just a general list that says; royals are generally A class and A class people can do so and so. peasants are mole rats and can do so and so.
Could do a kind of tier system?
Like, super important chars like desh and the antagonist are S tier, rulers are A tier, Higher up chars like generals to rulers and rulers of smaller kingdoms are B tier, lower chars like soldiers and wandering vagabonds are C tier, and anyone weaker is F?

Example List
S ~ Class

Can suck themselves off without having to take out their ribs

A ~ Class
Can jerk himself off using his imagination
B ~ Class
shit champion
C ~ Class
you get the idea
D ~ Class
F ~ Class
????
????

"Can jerk themselves off using their imagination"

GG.

That whole thing was really cool, and that reminds me, I need to remake Grimgutz!

I think he's going to be a cool throwback to the olden days.

I just have a question, what is your suggestion for his power level? I don't really know where to go with that, because it'll be the entirety of his backstory that's decided off this.

I think he's going to be a cool throwback to the olden days.

I just have a question, what is your suggestion for his power level? I don't really know where to go with that, because it'll be the entirety of his backstory that's decided off this.
Idfk exile

Alright everyone. The main thread is up! Rulers, get your intro posts going and lets get this show on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back