• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Union of the Six OOC

I'm going to be making a character for the fire kingdom shortly. We need someone that uses the armor they're so well known for.

Everything in the lore is quite the big pill to swallow XD what nations are available for characters and I'll go from there

Everything in the lore is quite the big pill to swallow XD what nations are available for characters and I'll go from there
Dark and light are closed as of now. Its just too many people trying to join em

Speaking of. Im gonna go update that list real quick

might wait till that list gets updated though I'll really eyeing lightning; question is thunder under that too

The list is up to date. Yesterday, it said there was only one person in fire when I counted like four or five.

I really like him. Accepted

tenor.gif

So first pff. Wow lmao.

Second off, great CS and the only thing I need is a short 2-3 sentence description of what each ability givws your character.

Third, while I know that the Emerald Spears are not all that influential in the grande scheme of the kingdom, Im tagging the ruler of the fire kingdom xxxtentacion to make sure she is okay with you take a role like that. You have my go but you'll need hers as well due to the influence your character will have.

I added the description I needed, and her approval is there, so let me knew if that description is good and I'll get started on my opener!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back