• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Union of the Six OOC

I am really interested in roleplaying in this fantasy setting however I have a question, can I possibly join the dark kingdom as a high-ranking demon? I've read that we can only join the other kingdoms and I have a demon character that's ready and would fit in nicely within the dark kingdom

I am really interested in roleplaying in this fantasy setting however I have a question, can I possibly join the dark kingdom as a high-ranking demon? I've read that we can only join the other kingdoms and I have a demon character that's ready and would fit in nicely within the dark kingdom
Unfortunately, im gonna have to say no for now as DK has far too many members in comparison to the other kingdoms. As of now dark and light kingdom are restricted.

The other kingdoms cant be neglected but I would PM the rulers to see if they could find use out of ur character.

Unfortunately, im gonna have to say no for now as DK has far too many members in comparison to the other kingdoms. As of now dark and light kingdom are restricted.

The other kingdoms cant be neglected but I would PM the rulers to see if they could find use out of ur character.
Alright I'll compromise but can I still use my demon character as a mercenary in one of the kingdoms I might choose?

Alright I'll compromise but can I still use my demon character as a mercenary in one of the kingdoms I might choose?
Under two conditions, one being that the kingdom even allows a demon near their walls. Two, being provided that it isnt Dark or Light. Sorry, but if you take a look at the CS, the numbers are too unbalanced.

Under two conditions, one being that the kingdom even allows a demon near their walls. Two, being provided that it isnt Dark or Light. Sorry, but if you take a look at the CS, the numbers are too unbalanced.
Understood, I'll see what I can do about that then. Once the character is ready, where should I start the intro or my debut?

Understood, I'll see what I can do about that then. Once the character is ready, where should I start the intro or my debut?
I would start by joining up with the Discord, if possible. After that, its all a matter of what kingdom you decide to join.

I would start by joining up with the Discord, if possible. After that, its all a matter of what kingdom you decide to join.
Well was about to complain about the damn site not opening after trying for three days but now it opened so thank God for that. Thanks for the helps guys.

Erf, I'll join in on Discord then, tho I'll have to create a new account. Also...DAMN? Does that mean I gotta take out Vaurice cause I just realised that Elysium DOES have too many members already.

WHAT'S THIS? OWO
O59b9_s-200x150.gif

hewwoo?

Dark Kingdom

e7mICZ.jpg
The Dark Kingdom seems to be in a state of permanent overcast. The land is devoid of normal animals and plants due to the global war that had been waged. The royal took what land they could before The World Scar event happened. Though, the scenery seems to be fitting for the denizens of the dark. Trees that appear dead but refuse to die are cover most of the land along with a strange mist that never seems to clear. The sun pokes through ominously through the fog and dark clouds.

The land is mostly mountainous and forest-like. Many demons use their familiarity with the treacherous cliffs and dead forests to their advantage whenever raids have been sent to their lands.

The dark, wartorn land also contains a large natural fount of mana. It is a small lake shrouded in mist and shadow. It has been given the name "The Dark Tears" as it looks like some Goddess had shed dark tears for her children in this very spot. A small ritual has come about to bathe a newborn in this lake. The light walkers have taken to calling this custom "Demon Baptism" though the people of the Dark Kingdom call it something different. The know it as "Consoling". By showing the Goddess a healthy newborn, her heart will be warmed and give the child strength throughout its life. They try to console the saddened Goddess by showing her the happiness of her children.
Title
Go Kill yourself ;-; kill me this took long
67937393db044a59734b56cfaf89c1dd.jpg
Deshwitat L. Rubdich
Where and What this character is doing.
uim4rwB0Ta6GmvfqJB89
Grimgutz Ironrot
1459452375607.jpg
Emilia Sven

Dark Kingdom

e7mICZ.jpg
The Dark Kingdom seems to be in a state of permanent overcast. The land is devoid of normal animals and plants due to the global war that had been waged. The royal took what land they could before The World Scar event happened. Though, the scenery seems to be fitting for the denizens of the dark. Trees that appear dead but refuse to die are cover most of the land along with a strange mist that never seems to clear. The sun pokes through ominously through the fog and dark clouds.

The land is mostly mountainous and forest-like. Many demons use their familiarity with the treacherous cliffs and dead forests to their advantage whenever raids have been sent to their lands.

The dark, wartorn land also contains a large natural fount of mana. It is a small lake shrouded in mist and shadow. It has been given the name "The Dark Tears" as it looks like some Goddess had shed dark tears for her children in this very spot. A small ritual has come about to bathe a newborn in this lake. The light walkers have taken to calling this custom "Demon Baptism" though the people of the Dark Kingdom call it something different. The know it as "Consoling". By showing the Goddess a healthy newborn, her heart will be warmed and give the child strength throughout its life. They try to console the saddened Goddess by showing her the happiness of her children.
Title
Go Kill yourself
67937393db044a59734b56cfaf89c1dd.jpg
Deshwitat L. Rubdich
uim4rwB0Ta6GmvfqJB89
Grimgutz Ironrot
1459452375607.jpg
Emilia Sven
What is this? It's awesome!