• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom UNDERTALE/UNDERTALE AU RP

Yeah, I'm bored, ships welcome and all undertale and undertale AU characters welcome :3
If it’s still open, I would like to apply to be a rp partner, I main as XTale Frisk and I’m open to all of the universes in UT

If your still up for an undertale RP I'd like to do one also are OC characters welcome? I got this little girl (the girl for my profile pic and name) and she's mostly the main character I always mainly rp as. Even so I can do side characters as well so I'm not limited to this character.

Hihi! By my pfp I'm guessing you guys know I kin Nightmare, so uh- anyone open to do some kind of ship rp where I could be Nightmare? If so, thanks! ^^

Reposting just incase this was missed in open for anyone and I mean any on it pm me about roleplay based on UnderTale or it’s AUs

ello- I'd like to rp! I can rp many universes, and I have ocs, plenty of ocs- and I have a lot of knowledge on AUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back