• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GlitchyGamerGirl

I'm here to chew *ss and kick bubblegum
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there everyone! I have recently been playing Undertale, so I've gotten in the mood for an Undertale RP!

1. There shall be some romance as I'm a sucker for it. ((Oc x Oc or Oc x Cannon)) I can also double up if you wish, as I really like using an oc when I rp just because I feel like I can be more expressive. This doesn't mean I won't play cannon, I'll just be playing multiple charcters. I also can do any gender ships, ((FxM, FxF, MxM)) but I won't do things like child x adult ships ((Frisk x Sans ect.))

2. AU's allowed! Forgive me if I don't know an AU, but I do know quite a few. If I don't know it I can try and learn it. Crossing over/Using multiple AU's is also okay as I do this often

3. Reply length needs to be at least one paragraph, and try not to make so many spelling mistakes that its incomprehensible. Also, I don't like text talk/script rp just because it feels like torture to read most of the time. ((One liners are okay occasionally, but not every single post))

4. I'd like a reply at least a couple times a week. If you're going away for a long time ((Week/Month)) I'd like to know in advance please.

5. I'm not super picky about age, but keep in mind that as I am 18, anyone under 16 will kind of make me feel weird. And if you want more mature themes, no one under 18.

6. While I rp on here, I don't mind using Discord.

7. We can discuss plot together as I really don't have anything specific in mind

Thats all I have for now. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
If you've read everything, make sure to tell me your favorite character with your reply either below or in a PM!

I'll gladly double up with ya! I have an OC for Papyrus and can do anyone else, also do you wanna do this in the underground or on the surface?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back