• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale Aus !!

Reaper.
View attachment 1149975
Interactions: Ink, Illness

”Who is this ‘Him’ you’re talking about? Whatever, I’ll just touch him.” Reaper then walked past Anti-Virus, calmly placing his hand on the monstrosity. Theoretically, Reaper’s Deathly Touch should instantly kill Illness, it would be interesting if not, though. Reaper, with one hand on Illness, glanced over to the others, seeing what they were doing.

Anti-Virus (Pure Binary)

View attachment 1149976
At: Anti-Void
Interactions: Reaper, Ink, Illness

”REAPER, DON’T—“ It was too late, Reaper touched Illness, Anti-Virus retreated to Ink.
”Ink, This dude is BAD news, I know it. If you really are afraid of someone coming, then figure something out, fast!” Antivirus said, not even caring for Error and Dream “Sans”, as he ran to Illness, trying to attack IT with his Code!Blasters and not hit Reaper.
Illness let REAPER touch him, then Illness grabs REAPER by the neck

(It's alright, I hope the testing went well.)

Dream "Sans" (Dreamtale)
View attachment 1150035
(Artwork by me)

With: A lot of funny bones
Interacting with: Error!Sans

Not fit for conversating it seems, it was worth a shot.

Dream briefly glanced at the other monsters; he noted Ink's disclaimer, it seems he does not see everything which past the stream. It wasn't every day someone comes along and kicks Ink off his rhythm, to fluster him this way. And while not unbecoming of them to desire defense other than offense, he knows their fighting style well. The very idea of them sending someone in their wake to fight instead...

Once again, his idle thoughts halt for as he watches Reaper!Sans approach the deformed skeleton. He follows 'Illness' glowing eyes to Error!Sans, whoever it maybe, it seems persistent on finishing its job. He focuses back on Reaper!Sans just as he casually sets his hand upon its shoulder like an old friend. His soul swells in his ribs like a heartbeat, the God of Death was not typically of his concerns, but a simple solution is not always plausible. Its code was already a factoring idea that turned his mind like a windmill. Its code may be far too corrupted or compromised.

Dream felt more than sees Anti-virus sudden attack, the familiar yet distortion of a high pitch squeal of a Gaster blaster preparing to fire. It's hyper beams strobe in blinding color against the white of the floor. His jaw audibly clicks, he swipes his bow across the air, and it sputters and burst into flickers of gold. He sprints towards Error's hunched form instead.

"Error." He calls out in a voice above a whisper, his hands kept firm at his side. He did not know the out!code personally, but he was well informed of his haphephobia. He did not want to strain the other like an elastic band anymore, he'll snap and may disrupt his injury further, or hurt Dream in the process.

"Can thou heal the wounds ye has received?" His eye lights squint slightly, observing the rumbling patch of glitches at Error's clutched ribs. The floor rumbles as Anti-virus' Gaster Blaster strikes again.
Error shook his head "These wounds are odd... they hurt worse and I cant even heal them..."

Yea sure! This RP may be dead, I'm sorry, but I'm always up to RP if you would like to! Any yea! OCs are allowed! ^^

this is the oc ill be using:
Name: Atlas Lockwood

Nickname(s): Attie, Atlas or Bub

Species: skeleton, demon, demi-god, cat (neko) and is a golden angel

Soul trait: peace and love

Soul appearance: red and green

Age: 14-18 years old I go by both But most of the time it doesnt matter

Gender: demi-boy (Is a boy but likes to be both) has both female and male parts

Pronouns: perfers he/hey

Weapon(s): butterfly knifes and daggers, gaster blasters, majic/spells, majic styhe and swords

Personality: kind, senstive, brave, shy at times, slightly childish at time, cool and gothic , trust issues, overproective of those he cares and trusts for or considers as family, depending on the person he's well known or gets along with them, can be talktive or calm or quiet often considered as a great warrior and loves romance fanfictions being peaceful, patient and good at planning and ideas, collabration and leading

Appearance: (Eyes, face, body, clothing, accessories, hair(if any), etc, go wild! ) He's cute but sexy, he has one blind eye with a scar on that eye and the other eye is green. usually wears gothic or hoodies with leggings with a t-shirt or tank top, like metioned before has both female and male body (private) parts) has a gewel cat tailsman and gold necklace (gemed) and freindship braclet has soft long wavy hair his hair works with many hairstyles is often in a bun or in a braid when cut its usually a pixie cut.

Backstory: (add as much to as little as you'd like :3) he was recarnated many times (to many times to count) he is known to have many harsh pasts he knows the sans aus very well and is close freinds with them especailly cross, nightmare and error and the bad sanses.

choclate,tacos, bad sanses and the star sanses and sans aus , nice people
Dislikes: Ink sans, jerks, people who are evil or dont trust, people who dont respect him or want to hurt him his family or sans aus especally error and cross.

HP:
very strong can weaken if sick or posined
Oc/Canon/headcanon?
Oc

Misc info: I dont know what that means sorry

(Sorry for the late reply! I was doing schoolwork! It's fine about the Misc stuff, I don't know what it means either-)

It was a normal day at the Cafe, Ccino working as usual. Such a boring day so far... Wait. Where is..? Cino seemed distracted trying to find something.

Where are you..? Ccino was looking in a box shaped like a chest upon Atlas' arrival. Hmm.. Where could you be..?

H-Huh? Ccino stood up and turned around to face Atlas O-Oh Hey! Yeah! Everything is fine! I just thought I- Ccino looked up at the hanging light above them to see a cat that was a Nightmare Sans replica-lost a cat.

(So sorry for the very late response! I was finishing my winter guard season-)

Ccino put their hands up to catch the cat off the light Get down from there! Come here! Ccino caught the cat and held him in their arms There we are! Hey Atlas! How are you?

*in mind* hmmm.... a cat... Im curious is that cat close to you or... because its aboustly adorable and im doing ok... i guess also can i help or hang out with you im bored and - im talking alot aren''t i?

Haha! You're fine! Yeah, we can hang out! But for this little guy, he takes turns on whether he likes me or not, haha!

Sure! You can pet him! He's pretty fluffy! Ccino brought the cat closer to Atlas.

The cat purrs happily, Ccino standing there with a soft smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back