• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale Aus !!

*Ink looks over and sees Steam!Sans walking towards them* Steam! How are you? I haven't seen you in a while. We have met, right?

*Ink looks over and sees Steam!Sans walking towards them* Steam! How are you? I haven't seen you in a while. We have met, right?
"Uhh ink right? yeah i think." he would say, his gears making a light grinding sound. LB sans just stands there. While Alpha corrupt spots the group.

Yea! That's me! *Ink started to think of another place to go* We were thinking of going somewhere else to hang out, wanna come? *They asked Steam!Sans.*

` `Whatever, I’m going to try and stall Alpha Corruption while you guys leave, stay safe.` ` Anti-Virus then summoned multiple screens, arms, and strands of binary code forming a large sword. He left the arcade, and searched for Alpha Corruption.

((Anti-Virus won’t show up for a little because of that unless Endigo wants to still rp as Alpha Corruption but I’ll most likely keep posting as a different Sans, probably Epic or Reaper))

Last edited:
` `Whatever, I’m going to try and stall Alpha Corruption while you guys leave, stay safe.` ` Anti-Virus then summoned multiple screens, arms, and strands of binary code forming a large sword. He left the arcade, and searched for Alpha Corruption.

((Anti-Virus won’t show up for a little because of that unless Endigo wants to still rp as Alpha Corruption but I’ll most likely keep posting as a different Sans, probably Epic or Reaper))
((i will)) Alpha corruption would be behind a large tree leaning against it, holding a corrupted monster soul.
Yea! That's me! *Ink started to think of another place to go* We were thinking of going somewhere else to hang out, wanna come? *They asked Steam!Sans.*
"Sounds good by me." steam says. "im in." LB sans added

((i will)) Alpha corruption would be behind a large tree leaning against it, holding a corrupted monster soul
Alpha Corruption was easily found by Anti-Virus due to his unusual appearance. This is it, Anti-Virus thought to himself. Today is the day I face the most powerful corrupt!coder I know… He added to his thoughts. Anti-Virus then stood in front of Alpha Corruption, sword in hand.

` `CORRUPTION!` ` Anti-Virus glared at Alpha Corruption (AC for short, ig), he had around twelve screens and arms around him, his actual arms holding the sword. One of the screens showed the code of AC, including his stats, strengths, weaknesses, and the like.

Without any warning, Anti-Virus charged towards AC, acting like we was going to try to attack with his sword. But what AC didn’t know was that he was actually just stalling, waiting for AC’s code to be fully scanned, which would give Anti-Virus a huge advantage. ` `COME FIGHT ME, YOU AU DESTROYING FREAK!` `

((If you want to learn more about Anti-Virus’ powers and abilities, including forms/phases, you can read about him here: Antivirus!Sans))

*Ink opened a 'portal' back to the Antivoid.* Come on! Let's go here until we find another place to go! *Ink turned their head to face the opposite way, speaking softly.* I hope Error isn't there, my paintings are still out drying.

*Ink opened a 'portal' back to the Antivoid.* Come on! Let's go here until we find another place to go! *Ink turned their head to face the opposite way, speaking softly.* I hope Error isn't there, my paintings are still out drying.
everyone would head in

Alpha Corruption was easily found by Anti-Virus due to his unusual appearance. This is it, Anti-Virus thought to himself. Today is the day I face the most powerful corrupt!coder I know… He added to his thoughts. Anti-Virus then stood in front of Alpha Corruption, sword in hand.

` `CORRUPTION!` ` Anti-Virus glared at Alpha Corruption (AC for short, ig), he had around twelve screens and arms around him, his actual arms holding the sword. One of the screens showed the code of AC, including his stats, strengths, weaknesses, and the like.

Without any warning, Anti-Virus charged towards AC, acting like we was going to try to attack with his sword. But what AC didn’t know was that he was actually just stalling, waiting for AC’s code to be fully scanned, which would give Anti-Virus a huge advantage. ` `COME FIGHT ME, YOU AU DESTROYING FREAK!` `

((If you want to learn more about Anti-Virus’ powers and abilities, including forms/phases, you can read about him here: Antivirus!Sans))
"Heh." With out a moments notice, AC would appear behind AV, with a bone shot straight at the sword

everyone would head in
Once Ink, Steam, and Last Breath entered the anti void, a voice echoed from the infinite white abyss, the voice was accompanied by bells ringing in a grim tune.

` `He thought he could escape death by going here… a fool, really.` ` The voice was coming from Reaper!Sans, the Sans that was the literal concept of death. He was standing in front of a pile of monster dust, a kusarigama (a sickle with chain on the end) in his hands. He turned to the three, then chuckled, making the kusarigama dissapear.

` `Hello, you three. I was just finishing a job. What are you guys doing?` ` He asked, summoning a coffee mug, and taking a sip.

"Heh." With out a moments notice, AC would appear behind AV, with a bone shot straight at the sword
AV looked at his sword, then at his screen. He smirked as a ding sound played from the screen he was looking at. Suddenly, multiple strings of binary code were revealed, floating around AV. AV’s appearance changed, as he went black and green, just like the bianry code around him.
IMG_3322.jpeg

All of his arms changed, the ends now sharp spikes. They flew at AC at immense speeds, AV knows that AC is fast enough to easily dodge it, and when he does, he then made a dome of Binary Gaster Blasters, trapping both of them. Av teleported out of the dome, then fired. Hopefully it did at least a little damage to the godlike glitch.
` `Don‘t underestimate security systems, B****!` `
Passive ability: Security System: does extra damage to Corruptions, Glitches, Viruses, and Errors.

Once Ink, Steam, and Last Breath entered the anti void, a voice echoed from the infinite white abyss, the voice was accompanied by bells ringing in a grim tune.

` `He thought he could escape death by going here… a fool, really.` ` The voice was coming from Reaper!Sans, the Sans that was the literal concept of death. He was standing in front of a pile of monster dust, a kusarigama (a sickle with chain on the end) in his hands. He turned to the three, then chuckled, making the kusarigama dissapear.

` `Hello, you three. I was just finishing a job. What are you guys doing?` ` He asked, summoning a coffee mug, and taking a sip.

AV looked at his sword, then at his screen. He smirked as a ding sound played from the screen he was looking at. Suddenly, multiple strings of binary code were revealed, floating around AV. AV’s appearance changed, as he went black and green, just like the bianry code around him.

All of his arms changed, the ends now sharp spikes. They flew at AC at immense speeds, AV knows that AC is fast enough to easily dodge it, and when he does, he then made a dome of Binary Gaster Blasters, trapping both of them. Av teleported out of the dome, then fired. Hopefully it did at least a little damage to the godlike glitch.
` `Don‘t underestimate security systems, B****!` `
Passive ability: Security System: does extra damage to Corruptions, Glitches, Viruses, and Errors.
"Thats all?" AC would say dodging, but falling victim to the dome, gaining a crack in the process.

steam would look up at reaper and wave, LB sans would looked confused. "So how many of us are there?"

Last edited:
steam would look up at reaper and wave, LB sans would looked confused. "So how many of us are there?"
` `Honestly, I lost count at around 500, I’m Reaper Sans, I’m death.` ` He extended his hand for a shake, but then pulled his hand back. ` `Oops, Don‘t touch my hand, it’ll kill you. I forgot.` ` He then took another sip of his coffee, before flipping his hood down.

"Thats all?" AC would say dodging, but falling victim to the dome, gaining a scratch in the process.
AC has fallen for the trap, which make AV let out a chuckle before a taunt. ` `Ha! I thought you were smart! AV then snapped, revealing a small portion of the master code of the AU, he rearranged part of it, causing the area around him to dissapear.

` `Now that I dont need to worry about civilians, I must admit, you are something truly unique, Corruption. But I know your code! I know all your strengths and weaknesses, you are just a failed experiment!` ` He attempted to restrain AC with his tentacles, while also summoning another sword, dashing past AC to trick him, leaving him confused when AV will strike.

AV's eyes narrowed, while also raising an eyebrow. He thought for a moment, then stood still, letting AC keep his eyes on AV much better now.

` `And what's that?` ` He asked, despawning his sword, and crossing his arms. His tentacles still restraining AC in place.

*Ink waved to death, then sat down back at their painting area and continued on the painting they had started on before Anti-Virus showed up* I need more people to add.. hmmmm. *They turned to face Reaper!Sans.* Hey Death! Who else should I add to this? *They showed the painting to Death, only about 10 sans' were on it.*

AV's eyes narrowed, while also raising an eyebrow. He thought for a moment, then stood still, letting AC keep his eyes on AV much better now.

` `And what's that?` ` He asked, despawning his sword, and crossing his arms. His tentacles still restraining AC in place.
"wouldn't be a surprise, would it?"

*Ink waved to death, then sat down back at their painting area and continued on the painting they had started on before Anti-Virus showed up* I need more people to add.. hmmmm. *They turned to face Reaper!Sans.* Hey Death! Who else should I add to this? *They showed the painting to Death, only about 10 sans' were on it.*
Reaper looked at the painting, taking in every detail of each sans on the canvas. There's only ten, Ink, Error, Dust, Swap, Fell, Outer, Epic, Me, Classic, and Cross. He thought to himself

` `Well, add your new friends over there` ` He said, pointing over to Steam and LB. ` `Also add a few others, like the rest of the murder squad. Then Dream, Nightmare, hell, add your boss, King Multiverse. He said, pointing at there they all should go on the canvas.

"wouldn't be a surprise, would it?"
It seems AC isn't giving any info... that made AV furrow his brow as he thought how to make AC talk. Torture wouldn't work...

` `Look, I just want to prepare, I promise I won't tell anyone. I'm good at secrets.` ` Alas, the best trick, talk until they give up

Alright! *Ink put the canvas back on their easel and got right to work. Humming may be a version of Megalovania, but they seem somewhat content.* Now where did I put the water?

Alright! *Ink put the canvas back on their easel and got right to work. Humming may be a version of Megalovania, but they seem somewhat content.* Now where did I put the water?
` `Here.` ` Reaper handed him the lost bucket of water, before taking another sip of his coffee, making it disappear after realizing it was empty. Reaper then quickly teleported away, and after a few moments, he returned with more dust on his clothes, and another cup of coffee. ` `Sorry, had to take care of Reaper duties, also I needed more coffee.` ` He spoke to clear any confusions..

Reaper looked at the painting, taking in every detail of each sans on the canvas. There's only ten, Ink, Error, Dust, Swap, Fell, Outer, Epic, Me, Classic, and Cross. He thought to himself

` `Well, add your new friends over there` ` He said, pointing over to Steam and LB. ` `Also add a few others, like the rest of the murder squad. Then Dream, Nightmare, hell, add your boss, King Multiverse. He said, pointing at there they all should go on the canvas.

It seems AC isn't giving any info... that made AV furrow his brow as he thought how to make AC talk. Torture wouldn't work...

` `Look, I just want to prepare, I promise I won't tell anyone. I'm good at secrets.` ` Alas, the best trick, talk until they give up
AC spawned a gaster blaster to get away, it seemed to work... but something bigger is coming

Steam sans would drink his ketchup flavored oil, while LB sans would watch ink paint there picture. A few sans find its way into the anti void, oh wait its... an old friend? Alternate! sans is here, along with Fresh!sans, Underswap sans, underfell sans. (mind if pj comes along too?)

Steam sans would drink his ketchup flavored oil, while LB sans would watch ink paint there picture. A few sans find its way into the anti void, oh wait its... an old friend? Alternate! sans is here, along with Fresh!sans, Underswap sans, underfell sans. (mind if pj comes along too?)
(Yeah, PJ can come too! I'm thinking of adding some different aus on my part, I don't know who tho- I'm open to ideas.)

*Ink continued to draw until they heard the other people, they stopped drawing and stood up.* Heya everyone!

(Yeah, PJ can come too! I'm thinking of adding some different aus on my part, I don't know who tho- I'm open to ideas.)

*Ink continued to draw until they heard the other people, they stopped drawing and stood up.* Heya everyone!
Fell would wave, and blueberry and smile and also wave. "Whats up!" fresh would say alternate sans, would keep his head low and PJ would come running around the anti void

AC spawned a gaster blaster to get away, it seemed to work... but something bigger is coming
` `Come on, tell me who the big thing is? 404? Infected? Or someone from Godverse?` ` He said, narrowing his eyes ad he teleported to a safer distance.

Fell would wave, and blueberry and smile and also wave. "Whats up!" fresh would say alternate sans, would keep his head low and PJ would come running around the anti void
` `Hello, new people... Ink, who are these guys?` ` Reaper sans asked, raising his non-existent eyebrow in confusion. He has never seen so many Sanses since Underverse, and he wasn't really in the events (that I know of)

(Sorry for not replying in a long time!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back