• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale Aus !!

` `Come on, tell me who the big thing is? 404? Infected? Or someone from Godverse?` ` He said, narrowing his eyes ad he teleported to a safer distance.

` `Hello, new people... Ink, who are these guys?` ` Reaper sans asked, raising his non-existent eyebrow in confusion. He has never seen so many Sanses since Underverse, and he wasn't really in the events (that I know of)

(Sorry for not replying in a long time!)
VHS sans would be killing cheaters. While fell, blueberry, FRESH, and alternate would introduce them selves. PJ would stop to catch there breath

` `Come on, tell me who the big thing is? 404? Infected? Or someone from Godverse?` ` He said, narrowing his eyes ad he teleported to a safer distance.

` `Hello, new people... Ink, who are these guys?` ` Reaper sans asked, raising his non-existent eyebrow in confusion. He has never seen so many Sanses since Underverse, and he wasn't really in the events (that I know of)

(Sorry for not replying in a long time!)
*Ink started to tell themself who everyone was so Ink could try to improve their memory, they spoke in a whisper* Thats Fell, Swap, *Ink said as they pointed to both of them* Fresh. (Underverse part 0.7 -I think- reference-?) *They looked at the parasite for a moment, then moved on like nothing happened* The one with his head down, that's Alternate, and-

*Ink thought for a moment* uhhhhhhhhhhhhh- thatss- Gradient-? nono, Palette? Nono- Who is that? I think they were the first ones that were made from Errors and mine fought from forever ago. *Ink looks like they are really trying to remember the other skele-inkling's name, but nothing is coming to mind*

VHS sans would be killing cheaters. While fell, blueberry, FRESH, and alternate would introduce them selves. PJ would stop to catch there breath
*Ink started to tell themself who everyone was so Ink could try to improve their memory, they spoke in a whisper* Thats Fell, Swap, *Ink said as they pointed to both of them* Fresh. (Underverse part 0.7 -I think- reference-?) *They looked at the parasite for a moment, then moved on like nothing happened* The one with his head down, that's Alternate, and-

*Ink thought for a moment* uhhhhhhhhhhhhh- thatss- Gradient-? nono, Palette? Nono- Who is that? I think they were the first ones that were made from Errors and mine fought from forever ago. *Ink looks like they are really trying to remember the other skele-inkling's name, but nothing is coming to mind*
”Well, nice to meet you all, I’m Reaper, from, well, Reapertale.” Reaper gave a friendly nod to the new arrivals, before he turned around, sensing a few more presences ”We got more company.”

”Woah! Pale! New friends! Hello, citizens of the AUs, I am the protector of all AUs, Template! This skele-bro next to me is Pale, My rival, and frenemy! He eats AUs to feel emotion!” One of them, “Template” said

”Hey.” The other one, Pale.

IMG_3353.jpeg
The one that looks like Error is Template, the one looking like an emotionless Ink is Pale

”Well, nice to meet you all, I’m Reaper, from, well, Reapertale.” Reaper gave a friendly nod to the new arrivals, before he turned around, sensing a few more presences ”We got more company.”

”Woah! Pale! New friends! Hello, citizens of the AUs, I am the protector of all AUs, Template! This skele-bro next to me is Pale, My rival, and frenemy! He eats AUs to feel emotion!” One of them, “Template” said

”Hey.” The other one, Pale.

View attachment 1148486
The one that looks like Error is Template, the one looking like an emotionless Ink is Pale
"TEMPLATE!!!" Pj would yell, error would glitch into the anti void worried, like shit was gonna happen.

"TEMPLATE!!!" Pj would yell, error would glitch into the anti void worried, like shit was gonna happen.
”Huh? Who are you? You look…kind of like a goopy me!“ Template then widened his eyes when he saw Error, it was Ink’s rival, Error!
”Error! With Ink and I here, your reign of terror across the AUs will be no more! Prepare! Mwah Ha Ha!” Template said, grabbing his giant pen, a smile of courage on his face

Pale was just chatting with Reaper, talking about something they found in common: killing many people

”Huh? Who are you? You look…kind of like a goopy me!“ Template then widened his eyes when he saw Error, it was Ink’s rival, Error!
”Error! With Ink and I here, your reign of terror across the AUs will be no more! Prepare! Mwah Ha Ha!” Template said, grabbing his giant pen, a smile of courage on his face

Pale was just chatting with Reaper, talking about something they found in common: killing many people
Error was hurt badly, holding his chest. "BACK UP" he yells

Error was hurt badly, holding his chest. "BACK UP" he yells
”No way! Prepare!” Template about to attack, but Reaper intervened, going in between the two

Reaper said nothing, and just shook his head at Template

”No way! Prepare!” Template about to attack, but Reaper intervened, going in between the two

Reaper said nothing, and just shook his head at Template
*Ink looked over at Error, seeing the amount of pain he was in.* Template! Drop your weapon! *Ink yelled at Template. This sort of thing has happened between Ink and Error, Ink has become good at telling if Error is actually in pain or if he is faking to catch them off guard and attack. Ink stood there, watching Error closely.*

*Ink looked over at Error, seeing the amount of pain he was in.* Template! Drop your weapon! *Ink yelled at Template. This sort of thing has happened between Ink and Error, Ink has become good at telling if Error is actually in pain or if he is faking to catch them off guard and attack. Ink stood there, watching Error closely.*

”oop-“ Template put away his Pen, there isnt a chance in UnderHell that he would not listen to his idol, Ink

Pale was just wandering around, when he saw a figure in the corner of his eye, one of equal size of the humans in the AUs, but when he turned, no one was there.
”Huh…”

”Anyways, I’ll be back in a bit, Theres a War in one of the AUs and I gotta collect spirits. Reaper stuff.” He dissapeared, teleporting to a different AU

(There's no OOC, so I hope you don't mind me joining.)

Dream "Sans"

"B̸̮̝̈͊̈́͒̋̈́á̷̭͎̟̘̰͇͕̙͍̠͓͗̍̎̒͂̔̐͑͆̒̀̉̐̌ç̷̢̯̙̣̝̟̘̱̲̬̔̌̽̈̇̄̈́͑̊k̷̨̞̼̯̮̬̪̻̰̼̗̜͎̖̀̄͛̌͐̄̓̈͘͝͠͝ͅ ̶̣̻͈̟̺̘̟̹͈̪͔̻̥̓́̔̂̀̕͜͝͝ự̵̤̆͑̈̋̓́̚͘͝͝p̶͓̞͐̓̀̓̄͒͂̍̒̋́̿̐̕͠ !"

It's sharp. It drags an electric line from his eye socket to the back of his skull, a pulsating throb of overlapping mutters. Dream jerks in his seat with a low grunt, parchment cascading over the side of the desk he before resigned on. His teeth grinds against another swell and a mixture of emotions splashes over him. The room takes a spin, and his eye lights flicker away as he presses two fingers to his temple. He groans again.

Where was this all coming from? And why was it so loud?

His SOUL nearly stopped when the fleeing thought of his brother being upon responsibility. But how had he located him all the way out here, so tucked away within the grand expanse of the multiverse? Pressure squeezed his skull, and it makes his fingers curl. It's a group of people and he's read Nightmare's cult long enough to be informed that a significant of those Aus are emotionally inept. His ribs expand without air, and he drags the heel of his palms into the dive of his eye sockets.

Stress, agitation, determination. He slowly detangles the statistic. Anticipation, bewilderment. Pain- Wait, pain?

...Who's in pain?

Error! Dream leaps from his chair and nearly slips on abandoned parchment as he snatches his quiver off the bed side table. His arrows rattle and he drapes the hood of his leather cowl hat over his skull. He takes a dive towards the door only for particles of wisping gold to erupt around him and he stumbles into the Anti-Void in a roll.

He's faced with a colorful crowd of skeleton type monsters; some he recognizes others; he can make an educated guess. But he cautiously puts on his quiver and rises to his feet. He approaches the out!code, nods at Ink as he passes him.

"Error..." He calls out and holds both his palms up to show case his lack of weaponry, his voice lower to not echo in the expanse of the room. "I heard thou's distress." He glances at Error's cupped hands to his ribs. "Will you allow me to heal you in exchange for an explanation?"

He stops just short, leaving enough of a gap between them in case of an outlash.
”Ooh~, another Error! I wonder if Ink will allow me to beat HIM up!” Template said, rushing over to get into an offensive position, holding his pen with both hands

”Don’t make any more enemies than you already have, Template…” Pale said, wandering back, he glanced over because he saw the human-like figure in the corner of his eye once more, but they dissapeared once more…

(ooh, a longer reply, wow! I might have to make my replies longer too!)

”Ooh~, another Error! I wonder if Ink will allow me to beat HIM up!” Template said, rushing over to get into an offensive position, holding his pen with both hands

”Don’t make any more enemies than you already have, Template…” Pale said, wandering back, he glanced over because he saw the human-like figure in the corner of his eye once more, but they dissapeared once more…

(ooh, a longer reply, wow! I might have to make my replies longer too!)
"SOMEONE... nO SOMETHING... ITS..."

"SOMEONE... nO SOMETHING... ITS..."
“What is it? I’m assuming it‘s hostile. Did it say anything?” Pale asked, Template was too busy with Error Dream, and Reaper suddenly came back.

”Hello, who‘s the new guy? Oh, hey Error…” Reaper turned to Ink ”That Is Error, right?” Reaper asked, pointing to Error.

(I realize I’m not that good at rping as an emotionless character like Pale!Ink)

Last edited:
“What is it? I’m assuming it‘s hostile. Did it say anything?” Pale asked, Template was too busy with Error Dream, and Reaper suddenly came back.

”Hello, who‘s the new guy? Oh, hey Error…” Reaper turned to Ink ”That Is Error, right?” Reaper asked, pointing to Error.

(I realize I’m not that good at rping as an emotionless character like Pale!Ink)
"ITS... NO.... IT... RUTHLESS... HEARTLESS... TRIED TO TAKE MY SOUL..."

“You have a SOUL? I thought you were like Ink.”

Reaper said, seeming not entirely interested in the subject

“That’s bad. But I dont have one… I think I’ll be safe…” Pale commented, turning around more quickly as he saw the figure again. He held up a small ball of fire, which he ate, making his face light up with emotion. ”Hey, do you guys see that figure in the corner of your guy’s eyes? kinda like a human…” He pointed out, fInally speaking about it.

(meanwhile, with Anti-Virus and Alpha Corruption)

”Hey, listen… I can’t let you destroy this AU… but I have to make sure my friends are safe… can…” AV sighed, as he went back to hsi normal form ”Can we just… make a truce? You leave this AU be… and I wont go after you for… 3 weeks. Deal?” AV asked, giving a thumbs up. His guard was still up, but… it was worth a shot
( Endigo Endigo for AC )

“That’s bad. But I dont have one… I think I’ll be safe…” Pale commented, turning around more quickly as he saw the figure again. He held up a small ball of fire, which he ate, making his face light up with emotion. ”Hey, do you guys see that figure in the corner of your guy’s eyes? kinda like a human…” He pointed out, fInally speaking about it.

”Hey, listen… I can’t let you destroy this AU… but I have to make sure my friends are safe… can…” AV sighed, as he went back to hsi normal form ”Can we just… make a truce? You leave this AU be… and I wont go after you for… 3 weeks. Deal?” AV asked, giving a thumbs up. His guard was still up, but… it was worth a shot
( Endigo Endigo for AC )
"Listen... I'm running from it... error and I already tried fighting it... I backed out... I hope he is good...."

"HE TRIED TO TAKE MY LIFE FORCE REAPER, HE IS TOO POWERFUL, HE IS NON CARING, DOES NOT AB IDE BY THE RULES... HE..."

( Endigo Endigo for AC )
"And plus... he already killed fell swap SANS, dust SANS, killer and some others..."

"HE TRIED TO TAKE MY LIFE FORCE REAPER, HE IS TOO POWERFUL, HE IS NON CARING, DOES NOT AB IDE BY THE RULES... HE..."
”I see.. a being that cannot be stopped by the rules of battle… I’m assuming there was odd forms of magic being used? Was he a type of Sans?” He asked, curious now.
"Listen... I'm running from it... error and I already tried fighting it... I backed out... I hope he is good...."
"And plus... he already killed fell swap SANS, dust SANS, killer and some others..."
“I see… Interesting... Luckily, I think I know someone Who… is a hacker, but he works for good.” AV said, chuckling as he thought of someone who could help. It might not work, but it would be worth a try

”Interesting… It seems that the party has a new guest… one that doesn‘t follow the rules… one… that is entertaining to watch…” A sans said, smiling. He liked watching this experience, he wondered how they would react to the threat, who might die, and more importantly…if he should intervene.
”Hmm, Nah, I’ll only intervene if it gets boring,“ He said to himself, sitting on an invisible throne, with a soul on a string.
IMG_3365.jpeg

(The “hacker” and the sans is not related.)

”I see.. a being that cannot be stopped by the rules of battle… I’m assuming there was odd forms of magic being used? Was he a type of Sans?” He asked, curious now.

“I see… Interesting... Luckily, I think I know someone Who… is a hacker, but he works for good.” AV said, chuckling as he thought of someone who could help. It might not work, but it would be worth a try

”Interesting… It seems that the party has a new guest… one that doesn‘t follow the rules… one… that is entertaining to watch…” A sans said, smiling. He liked watching this experience, he wondered how they would react to the threat, who might die, and more importantly…if he should intervene.
”Hmm, Nah, I’ll only intervene if it gets boring,“ He said to himself, sitting on an invisible throne, with a soul on a string.

(The “hacker” and the sans is not related.)
"No... not even close... a Sans is a monster... but that thing... is a demon."

Out of no where, the anti void turned dark... a presence... no a illness is here... "Ready to repent your sins?"

Reaper seemed unamused. ”Oh.” Template and Pale were instantly terrified by the… THING. They couldn’t even speak.

”Oh no…” Anti-Virus seemed to sense the presence of the… Illness. He immediately teleported to the Anti-void, using his most powerful form: Pure Binary.

IMG_3371.jpeg

(Art isnt never mine. Compared to Sansational Illness, Pure Binary (PB) is pretty weak, as PB is mainly used for hackers, glitches, and errors. It is still stronger than his base form, but not enough for SI.)

”YOU! BACK OFF!” He yelled to the… thing. Any moment and help should arrive, right?

(Endigo, I recommend not continuing until everyone else has posted, just so they get a chance to react to SI’s appearance)

(Want to bump both Ink.Sans.lol Ink.Sans.lol and Metallic Bold Metallic Bold but take your time ^^)

Dream "Sans" (Dreamtale)
art.jpg (Artwork by me)
With: A lot of funny skeletons
Interacting with: 'Thing'

For all of Error's pride, Dream had never seen such a crowd in the out!code's abode. Not many Au's could traverse in this empty patch of script, did Ink invite them all here? Yet why?

He had no such time to dwell upon reasoning, it seems there was a much larger monster in their wake. The void consuming in a sickening black. Dream anchored his stance, his hand reaching back over his shoulder blade to skim across an arrow's head. Whoever this monster may go by, it was targeting monsters affiliated with Nightmare's cult or more infamous ones known for their strength. He was hard pressed to consider these Sans' 'killed', his brother takes great pleasure in his pawns being well fitted. Would he let his loyal servants be dusted so easily? Unless...

Dream pulls an arrow from his quiver; his opposite hand becomes inflamed in sparks of gold and warp the air between his fingers into a long wood carven bow. Its string illuminating the space in its light. He does not notch the arrow.

It did not feel of his brother's presence, but negative emotions have blocked his sense before. It was better to be safe then ill informed. If not, perhaps this hunt was in part of righteousness or justice. The list of names was only of scorn.

"Monster." He calls out, his voice echoing in the space. He keeps his tone even. "What is ye's purpose? What have we done to provoke ye and make ye exclaim of sin?"

He glances to Error!Sans, exasperated and clutching his ribs. He needs to heal him, but it will do no good if a fight ensues.

*Ink looked around at the chaos unfolding, surprised it got so bad so quickly. They tried to think quickly, to resolve this situation. Error was hurt, people were fighting, and all the aus were unable to be at peace at once.* What..? Wait.

*Ink's face showed complete seriousness, a lot of disruption in one place to bring someone to see what was happening, a person not favorable of Ink as his colleague. Ink rushed over to Reaper for guidance.*

REAPER. How do you think I could calm this down before He shows up to see this chaos? Please, I REALLY don't want him to show up.

(Also, I'm so very sorry for the late responses! I just got done with ACT testing and the last big test I gotta take is in a couple of months! I will be available now-)

*Ink looked around at the chaos unfolding, surprised it got so bad so quickly. They tried to think quickly, to resolve this situation. Error was hurt, people were fighting, and all the aus were unable to be at peace at once.* What..? Wait.

*Ink's face showed complete seriousness, a lot of disruption in one place to bring someone to see what was happening, a person not favorable of Ink as his colleague. Ink rushed over to Reaper for guidance.*

REAPER. How do you think I could calm this down before He shows up to see this chaos? Please, I REALLY don't want him to show up.

(Also, I'm so very sorry for the late responses! I just got done with ACT testing and the last big test I gotta take is in a couple of months! I will be available now-)
the grotesque sans had a wide smile on his face, staring at error, the souls in illness's chest trying to scream, but couldn't.

Reaper.
IMG_3380.jpeg
Interactions: Ink, Illness

”Who is this ‘Him’ you’re talking about? Whatever, I’ll just touch him.” Reaper then walked past Anti-Virus, calmly placing his hand on the monstrosity. Theoretically, Reaper’s Deathly Touch should instantly kill Illness, it would be interesting if not, though. Reaper, with one hand on Illness, glanced over to the others, seeing what they were doing.

Anti-Virus (Pure Binary)

IMG_3371.jpeg
At: Anti-Void
Interactions: Reaper, Ink, Illness

”REAPER, DON’T—“ It was too late, Reaper touched Illness, Anti-Virus retreated to Ink.
”Ink, This dude is BAD news, I know it. If you really are afraid of someone coming, then figure something out, fast!” Antivirus said, not even caring for Error and Dream “Sans”, as he ran to Illness, trying to attack IT with his Code!Blasters and not hit Reaper.

Last edited:
Uhhhhh... *Ink struggled to think of a plan. Anything didn't work in the long run, then Ink thought.* Wait... Paperjam is like Error, they got strings, right? They can keep everyone tied to themselves! *Ink bolted over to Paperjam.* Paperjam! What are your magic attacks?! Can you use some type of strings?

(It's alright, I hope the testing went well.)

Dream "Sans" (Dreamtale)
art.jpg
(Artwork by me)

With: A lot of funny bones
Interacting with: Error!Sans

Not fit for conversating it seems, it was worth a shot.

Dream briefly glanced at the other monsters; he noted Ink's disclaimer, it seems he does not see everything which past the stream. It wasn't every day someone comes along and kicks Ink off his rhythm, to fluster him this way. And while not unbecoming of them to desire defense other than offense, he knows their fighting style well. The very idea of them sending someone in their wake to fight instead...

Once again, his idle thoughts halt for as he watches Reaper!Sans approach the deformed skeleton. He follows 'Illness' glowing eyes to Error!Sans, whoever it maybe, it seems persistent on finishing its job. He focuses back on Reaper!Sans just as he casually sets his hand upon its shoulder like an old friend. His soul swells in his ribs like a heartbeat, the God of Death was not typically of his concerns, but a simple solution is not always plausible. Its code was already a factoring idea that turned his mind like a windmill. Its code may be far too corrupted or compromised.

Dream felt more than sees Anti-virus sudden attack, the familiar yet distortion of a high pitch squeal of a Gaster blaster preparing to fire. It's hyper beams strobe in blinding color against the white of the floor. His jaw audibly clicks, he swipes his bow across the air, and it sputters and burst into flickers of gold. He sprints towards Error's hunched form instead.

"Error." He calls out in a voice above a whisper, his hands kept firm at his side. He did not know the out!code personally, but he was well informed of his haphephobia. He did not want to strain the other like an elastic band anymore, he'll snap and may disrupt his injury further, or hurt Dream in the process.

"Can thou heal the wounds ye has received?" His eye lights squint slightly, observing the rumbling patch of glitches at Error's clutched ribs. The floor rumbles as Anti-virus' Gaster Blaster strikes again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back