• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale Aus !!

Ink.Sans.lol

"Heya, What can I get ya?" -Ccino Sans
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is where it will be- Thank you -Random_Person- -Random_Person- For putting this in the right direction! ^^ I'll start the rp right after this post- Anyone, again, can join! but yee- Les a-go :>

*RP. . . START!*
*Ink! Sans was sitting in the anti-void, far from anyone, painting something, laughing, and carrying on to themself* Haha! I remember that time! What about I add this? *It seems that they are talking to themself, or someone else..?*

(Sorry for the late reply!)

The faint sounds of a keyboard clacking away could be heard, followed by the sound of a Windows error sound (Windows 98 to be exact). A skeleton approached from behind, chuckling before speaking ` `You’re that Ink guy I’ve heard so much about, right?` ` The skeleton was a Sans, indicated by his left blue eye and shorter stature but otherwise, his appearance didn’t match the classic Sans get-up. His right eye was green with a heartbeat line(No clue what it’s called :/) shown on it, and green lines spreading from the same eye. He wore a green hoodie with multiple white crosses on it, a pair of brown cargo shorts(?), and blue sneakers with white toe area. He put his arms in his pockets, a look of slight confusion could be seen on his face. ` `You look… shorter than I imagine, even for a Sans. Did I get the wrong person?` `
IMG_3318.jpeg ART ISN’T MINE!

(It's fine! We are probably in different timezones so response times will vary on the current time and if one of us is busy-)

*Ink stopped painting and turned around to face the skeleton. The small skeleton stood up.* Huh? Oh, hi! Yea! I'm Ink! *Ink then looked down at theirself and then up at the skeleton they were facing.* Yea- I guess I am pretty short- hehehe- But nice to meet you! What sans are you?

` `Anti-Virus Sans, I was looking for viruses in any of the AU's code, but that got boring, so I'm just wondering about. What are you doing? You talk to yourself when painting often?` ` Antivirus tilted his head before leaning over to see what Ink was painting.

` `Why is your brush so big? Isn't it hard to use it?` ` He asked, pointing to Ink's signature paint brush.

Last edited:
*Ink put a hand behind their head and the other on their hip.* Oh yea! I talk a lot when I paint- I usually have someone here talking to me while I'm painting, but not today. But talking does help me remember what I'm painting!

*Ink looked over to their, amazing, lovely paintbrush-* Oh! You mean Brommie! *They pick it up without hesitation* They aren't hard to use! I take Brommie everywhere with me! Although, a lot of sans' say that they are pretty heavy- Wanna try? *Ink smiled and held Brommie in front of Anti-Virus Sans, allowing them to try and hold the paintbrush if wanted*

` `Eh, why not?` ` Anti-Virus grabbed the brush, feeling it's weight, he shrugged, as he twirled it the same way he would a baton.

` `I mean, it had a little bit of weight to it, I suppose. It isn't  heavy, per se.` ` He said, handing it back. A green screen would pop up, as Anti-Virus quickly skimmed before typing something by creating a floating green keyboard. The screen and keyboard then dissappear med as quickly as they came

` `Dont worry, it wasn't anything important.` `

Last edited:
Huh? *Ink tilted his head before brushing it off* Oh, alright- *They put Brommie down and picked up the painting to examine it* hmmm.

` `Is there something wrong with the painting?` ` Anti-Virus looked at it as well, narrowing his eyes to look at the details. ` `What is it, anyways?` ` He inquired, Anti-Virus was never one for making art, nor admiring it, he'd much rather do other things. He looked around, noticing he wasn't familiar with this area. ` `What is this place anyways? I've always sensed viruses here, but never went and stopped them because there's nothing for the viruses to infect, causing me to never go here.` `

Nah! Nothin' is wrong with it, there aren't mistakes in art, only new opportunities! It's a painting of a lot of us sans'! I plan to make a bigger one the more AUs I meet! *Ink faced Anti-Virus* You are in the Antivoid, my friend. The place where anything and everything exists! Glitchy usually hangs out here, dunno where he is though.

` `'Glitchy?' Who's that? A Virus or something? Do I need to kill it?` ` He cracked his knuckles, his green eye glowing faintly.
` `I only need twelve seconds.` `

Nah! Glitchy is Error! Sans! He's a good friend of mine! Unless he's destroying again. *Ink looked down with a little disgust* Everything will be fine! *Ink looked into the distance, then at Anti-Virus*

So, is there anything you wanna do?

` `Uhh, I dunno, I'm just here because there hasn't been many viruses lately.` ` Anti-Virus then summoned two floating screens, looking at some graphs, and other windows that showed information. ` `Yep, last AU-Destroying virus was like, last week.` ` He dismissed one of the screens, typing with a green keyboard with the other screen. He then put the screen into his peripheral vision, to keep an eye on it.

Hmmmm... *Ink looked curious, then, like an idea hopped in front of them, Ink opened a 'portal', yeah we'll call it that, to another AU* Come on! There are lots of fun things to do here! *Ink reached their hand out to Anti-Virus* So?

` `Alright, which one is this?` ` Anti-Virus said, hopping through the "portal"

He then landed in the AU, falling face first ` `Oof-` `

*Ink landed right beside Anti-Virus, Ink looked down at him* Haha! A little clumsy, don'tcha think? *Ink looked up at the AU* This is a place I like to call "Funtale"! (Yes it is not a real AU, Or at least I couldn't find it) It has a lot of different things to do! Like museums, shows, arcades, theme parks, and more! A couple of friends and I came here not too long ago and it was entertaining! *Ink turned back around to the Anti-Virus, and reached out their hand, offering to help the skeleton up*

` `I see, I bet I'll easily beat you in the arcade area.` ` Anti-Virus said, getting back up with Ink's help. The screen he kept in his eyesight beeped, showing a warning sign. ` `Wow, the Anti-Virus system in this AU is... crappy.` ` Anti-Virus commented, as a few more screens popped up, and multiple gray limbs(?) With green fingers/claws came out from his back, typing on keyboards.

b79a2c638b88663f6158b3e8f6c92c19ee46db6f_hq.jpgART ALSO ISNT MINE!

Hm? *Ink tilted their head, confused. They looked about, then pointed* There! That's a great arcade to go to! *Ink started to run towards the arcade, almost leaving Anti-Virus behind. They stopped and looked back* You coming?

((They are, but double check with Ink.Sans.lol Ink.Sans.lol before you join, just to be safe.))

` `Yeah, I'm comin'! ` ` Anti-Virus said, his arms and screens still working, he casually follows Ink, going towards the arcade.

(Hey Endigo Endigo !! Yes, those two are free! Join whenever you like!) *Ink got to the arcade with excitement* Come on!! *Ink went inside and waited*

Anti-Virus walked in, multi-tasking between several screens. ` `Hey, Ink, you protect AUs right? Have you seen any viruses before? Usually taking the form of giant black blobs of corrupt code?` ` He asked, before going back to working on the Anti-Virus systems of the AU

*Ink thought for a moment* Uhhhhh- No, I don't think so. But I have been told that I don't have the best memory so- uhhhhhh, can't really give ya an accurate answer- sorry! *Ink looked down for a minute*

LB Sans would see that the arcade is open, and he thinks he could win a couple games and have some fun, so he walks in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back