• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale Aus !!

` `Ink, someone’s coming. Their code was messed with, but I think it’s a Sans.` ` Anti-Virus warned, looking towards the entrance of the arcade, and once he saw LB, he narrowed his eyes. ` `That’s the guy.` ` He then glanced at a screen he summoned, then back at LB.

` `Ink, someone’s coming. Their code was messed with, but I think it’s a Sans.` ` Anti-Virus warned, looking towards the entrance of the arcade, and once he saw LB, he narrowed his eyes. ` `That’s the guy.` ` He then glanced at a screen he summoned, then back at LB.
LB sans would walk to the nearest ketchup machine

*Ink looked up and faced LB* Oh, him? That sans looks like Undertale! Sans, but. It could be several people, some Au Sans' look identical to OG us. *Ink started walking over to LB! Sans, happily* Hiya! Haven't seen you before, nice to meet ya! I'm Ink! Sans, what Au are you from? *They reached out their hand for a handshake*

Anti-Virus crossed his arms, eventually retracting his tentacles and dismissing the screens. He decided to just watch from a fair distance away, still cautious.

` `I still dont trust the guy, I never trust anyone with disturbed code.` `

*Ink looked up and faced LB* Oh, him? That sans looks like Undertale! Sans, but. It could be several people, some Au Sans' look identical to OG us. *Ink started walking over to LB! Sans, happily* Hiya! Haven't seen you before, nice to meet ya! I'm Ink! Sans, what Au are you from? *They reached out their hand for a handshake*
"Uhh from a genocide run." LB sans states scratching the back of his head

Oh. *Ink retracted their hand* A genocide run? Are you more like Geno? or Killer? *Ink tilted their head*

` `Check his stats to see how many he killed. You… can do that, right? I kind of forget what Sanses can do, most thing i find normal is unique to others.` ` Anti-Virus suggested, shrugging as he approached LB,trying to notice any big visual features that were different than the Sans from Undertale ` `You look like Classic, but your code is very different. You know the cause of that?` `

` `Check his stats to see how many he killed. You… can do that, right? I kind of forget what Sanses can do, most thing i find normal is unique to others.` ` Anti-Virus suggested, shrugging as he approached LB,trying to notice any big visual features that were different than the Sans from Undertale ` `You look like Classic, but your code is very different. You know the cause of that?` `
"Yes i do. because i i gave up slacking around. i will never give up, till my last breath."

` `So… are you just a Sans that stopped being lazy? That’s… boring` ` He said, showing his disinterest quite openly. But just to make sure, He checked the skeleton’s source code, and used one of his screens to do a deep search about LB’s AU. Whike reading about the AU, his eyes widened. ` `Wait… This code… he intervenes in your AU?` `
Anti-Virus looked at Ink, then at LB, he then smirked, before nodding in respect

Corrupt! tale sans would walk around. where he step purple stains would be left in the snow.

"Yeah i guess."
` `I... take back what I said about you being boring, not many AUs have  Him making an appearance.` ` Anti-Virus said, placing his hand on his chin to show his thinking.
Corrupt! tale sans would walk around. where he step purple stains would be left in the snow.
Anti-Virus' head then popped up, his screens lighting up, and his green heart pulse eye beating rapidly. ` `Oh no... I thought I improved the security too...` ` Anti-Virus obviously noticed the presence of Corrupt, he looker around, seeing if he was in the arcade.

(Also, could you send me a picture of Corrupt? I see lots of results for Corrupt!Tale. Mind sending me a pic just so I can know what he looks like, either in a pm or in your next rp post)

` `I... take back what I said about you being boring, not many AUs have  Him making an appearance.` ` Anti-Virus said, placing his hand on his chin to show his thinking.

Anti-Virus' head then popped up, his screens lighting up, and his green heart pulse eye beating rapidly. ` `Oh no... I thought I improved the security too...` ` Anti-Virus obviously noticed the presence of Corrupt, he looker around, seeing if he was in the arcade.

(Also, could you send me a picture of Corrupt? I see lots of results for Corrupt!Tale. Mind sending me a pic just so I can know what he looks like, either in a pm or in your next rp post)

Screenshot 2024-02-21 6.48.22 PM.png

Attachments

• cat-funny-cat.gif
    cat-funny-cat.gif
    1 MB · Views: 2
*All Ink could do would be to tilt their head in pure confusion. The short out!code wasn't surely getting anything in the conversation happening in front of them, but they tried to act like they did. Ink stared off into the distance, then ran off to a random arcade game* Wheeeeee!

(Holy crap, didn't think you meant Alpha Corrupted, lol)

` `Ink! Wait! This AU is in danger! A  LOT OF DANGER! A VERY dangerous Sans entered the AU.` ` He said, grabbing Ink's shoulder, his pulse eye was beating with extreme speed, and was now a neon green. He was terrified.

(Also thinking abt being another character, perhaps Epic, Error, or even Reaper. Would you guys mind if I was? Which one should I be?)

Last edited:
(Holy crap, didn't think you meant Alpha Corrupted, lol)

` `Ink! Wait! This AU is in danger! A  LOT OF DANGER! A VERY dangerous Sans entered the AU.` ` He said, grabbing Ink's shoulder, his pulse eye was beating with extreme speed, and was now a neon green. He was terrified.

(Also thinking abt being another character, perhaps Epic, Error, or even Reaper. Would you guys mind if I was? Which one should I be?)
(OOO never heard of epic, but error could be nice introduction.)

OOO never heard of Epic

((Epic? Kind of suprised you haven't heard of him, but you can check out his sans wiki, and here's a picture of him))

Tumblr_b7b22a8fe2f909a5d2a2971a93d1109a_c6c93f9a_1280.jpg

((And for Error, I might not, since Alpha Corrupted is already an antagonist))

Huh?! *Ink looked around rapidly* Where?! *This continued for a second, Then Ink saw the skeleton that had been giving a spook to Anti-Virus.* Who is he? I don't think I've seen him before.

((true oh yeah, him!)
(Bro- My computer is acting slow- I responded and then saw the convo- Sorry for seeming out of place- I don't see things right away- But yea, you can be whoever ^^)

(Bro- My computer is acting slow- I responded and then saw the convo- Sorry for seeming out of place- I don't see things right away- But yea, you can be whoever ^^)
((You are completely fine! We were just doing some OOC chatter as we wait, dw.))

Huh?! *Ink looked around rapidly* Where?! *This continued for a second, Then Ink saw the skeleton that had been giving a spook to Anti-Virus.* Who is he? I don't think I've seen him before.
` `That's Alpha Corrupted Sans! He's a damned GOD thst went through a failed experiment! If we dont get out of here, we will doe along with this AU! Even I can't beat him!` ` He said, turning to glance at Alpha Corrupted, then at Ink. ` `We can't beat him.` `

Alright- *Ink looked around for a second.* Then where should we go to be out of his path?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back