• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale Aus !!

Yea sure! This RP may be dead, I'm sorry, but I'm always up to RP if you would like to! Any yea! OCs are allowed! ^^

this is the oc ill be using:
Name: Atlas Lockwood

Nickname(s): Attie, Atlas or Bub

Species: skeleton, demon, demi-god, cat (neko) and is a golden angel

Soul trait: peace and love

Soul appearance: red and green

Age: 14-18 years old I go by both But most of the time it doesnt matter

Gender: demi-boy (Is a boy but likes to be both) has both female and male parts

Pronouns: perfers he/hey

Weapon(s): butterfly knifes and daggers, gaster blasters, majic/spells, majic styhe and swords

Personality: kind, senstive, brave, shy at times, slightly childish at time, cool and gothic , trust issues, overproective of those he cares and trusts for or considers as family, depending on the person he's well known or gets along with them, can be talktive or calm or quiet often considered as a great warrior and loves romance fanfictions being peaceful, patient and good at planning and ideas, collabration and leading

Appearance: (Eyes, face, body, clothing, accessories, hair(if any), etc, go wild! ) He's cute but sexy, he has one blind eye with a scar on that eye and the other eye is green. usually wears gothic or hoodies with leggings with a t-shirt or tank top, like metioned before has both female and male body (private) parts) has a gewel cat tailsman and gold necklace (gemed) and freindship braclet has soft long wavy hair his hair works with many hairstyles is often in a bun or in a braid when cut its usually a pixie cut.

Backstory: (add as much to as little as you'd like :3) he was recarnated many times (to many times to count) he is known to have many harsh pasts he knows the sans aus very well and is close freinds with them especailly cross, nightmare and error and the bad sanses.

choclate,tacos, bad sanses and the star sanses and sans aus , nice people
Dislikes: Ink sans, jerks, people who are evil or dont trust, people who dont respect him or want to hurt him his family or sans aus especally error and cross.

HP:
very strong can weaken if sick or posined
Oc/Canon/headcanon?
Oc

Misc info: I dont know what that means sorry

(Sorry for the late reply! I was doing schoolwork! It's fine about the Misc stuff, I don't know what it means either-)

It was a normal day at the Cafe, Ccino working as usual. Such a boring day so far... Wait. Where is..? Cino seemed distracted trying to find something.

Hmm maybe I should go visit Ccinco *atlas thought he goes and makes a portal to the cafe* CCinco?
(aplogies i was doing schoolwork to)

Where are you..? Ccino was looking in a box shaped like a chest upon Atlas' arrival. Hmm.. Where could you be..?

H-Huh? Ccino stood up and turned around to face Atlas O-Oh Hey! Yeah! Everything is fine! I just thought I- Ccino looked up at the hanging light above them to see a cat that was a Nightmare Sans replica-lost a cat.

(So sorry for the very late response! I was finishing my winter guard season-)

Ccino put their hands up to catch the cat off the light Get down from there! Come here! Ccino caught the cat and held him in their arms There we are! Hey Atlas! How are you?

*in mind* hmmm.... a cat... Im curious is that cat close to you or... because its aboustly adorable and im doing ok... i guess also can i help or hang out with you im bored and - im talking alot aren''t i?

Haha! You're fine! Yeah, we can hang out! But for this little guy, he takes turns on whether he likes me or not, haha!

Sure! You can pet him! He's pretty fluffy! Ccino brought the cat closer to Atlas.

The cat purrs happily, Ccino standing there with a soft smile.

Nah, I don't have any plans today. The Cafe hasn't been very busy today. Do you have any plans?

hmmm no i mean i was orgianly going to visit classic but... i decided to visist you *pets the cat* and how come this cat is a replica of nightmare if you dont mind me asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back