• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale au rp

Mintcookie223

One Time Luck
Im lookimg for someone who is familiar with the undertale AUs such as underswap, underfell, ect.
And i would like to do one like my own character x underfell sans or something. Please message me in pms if your interested

May I join? Primarily UNDERFELL at the moment, mostly because Fell Paps is cooler than any other Papyrus but classic. And he's edgy. I like Edgy. Also are ocs welcome?
:grinningteeth::grinningteeth::grinningteeth:💖💖💖:xFwink::xFwink::xFwink::xFtongue::xFtongue::xFtongue:

Im lookimg for someone who is familiar with the undertale AUs such as underswap, underfell, ect.
And i would like to do one like my own character x underfell sans or something. Please message me in pms if your interested
Hey!
I’d be interested in giving this a shot, PM me if you’re still looking?

I know undertale better then anyone

Heya saw you were looking if you still are wouldn’t mind trying

I love undertale and I'm familiar with many alternate universe's I would like to join your roleplay

this thread just keeps getting bumped despite the fact that its author has not been on the site in nearly a year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back