• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β‹† π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ήπ‘’π“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 π“ˆπ“€π“Ž ⋆ [anime sweets inside]

byeol

π”°π”±π”žπ”―π”€π”¦π”―π”© β˜†
PARTNER SEARCH β™‘
WELCOME BABIES!~ thank you so much for clicking on my humble thread. i'm byeol but you can call me literally anything you please! i have been roleplaying for about eight years and usually write between three to six paragraphs. i tend to match whatever my partner writes. i am a grad student so i have a lot of work but i also procrastinate a lot so my responses are fairly frequent. as you may notice from my pairing prefences, i am in love with 2d men/women and anime. also, i promise i am literate i just write in lowercase for aesthetic preference. i hope you enjoy my thread! ʕ‒́α΄₯‒̀ʔっ
GUIDELINES
NO.1 please adhere to any and all rpn rules. c:
NO.2 i am looking for someone who can give replies that are at least 3 paragraphs long. i just feel like this allows room for more detail. NO.3 don't be afraid of ooc chat, although it is not absolutely necessary i do enjoy making friends with my partners and i promise i am a very decent person. i am also very fond of sending memes and funny pics. NO.4 i enjoy doubling, so i hope you will be able to do this but if not just let me know. i also don't mind m/f and f/f pairings although i am not currently seeking any m/m pairings.
NO.5 don't be scared to give any ideas of your own that you might have, plot wise. i love to include everyone's ideas. also all the characters for the following are aged up so pls remember that.

PAIRINGS
haikyuu!!: literally all of them are beautiful so i'm down for anything. i am very invested and can write anyone you would like. i have in mind maybe three different ideas so let me know. brownie points if you send me a lit badly animated pic from the anime to laugh at.

naruto/boruto: ayo, listen. there's nothing more that i love than some great ninja war angst. i'm open to writing pretty much anyone for you, but i have a little soft spot for either neji [an au where he didn't die bc rip] or konohamaru bc his older self looking finer than wine. in all honesty, there are so many ideas for this bc of all the au's, so yeah let me know. let's talk about how dirty they did some of the characters with their adult glo-downs smh.

kimetsu no yaiba: i have about 300 pictures on my boards on pinterest, so do what you will with that information. that being said, i am a simp for every single person in this god forsaken anime. that being said, i'm trash and i haven't read up on the manga but i have watched the first season. i would love to write any one of the characters, they're all hilarious. can we pls talk about the reaction faces that they make because oh my lordt.

seven deadly sins: whoo chile, can we just admire that ban is spicier than a habanero. i have undying jealousy for elaine and her tiny little body, plus she gets to have king as a brother. what a little hoe. anyways, i love this anime and would love to write any of the characters. every time i heard sir meliodas i lose a little bit of youth, by the time this series ends i'll be dead.

pokemon au: alright, so consider how much fun it would be to delve deeper into the darker things that happen in pokemon. i mean, let us not forget that team rocket was cutting off the tails from slowpokes?? poor babies. also the gym leaders do be lookin fine and can we just talk about morty. my spirit literally leaves my body.

bnha: listen, i absolutely adore this world with all my heart. i would be open to writing something along the current timeline or au's, the possibilities are endless.

attack on titan: okay, so i have been sleeping on this for a while but i just got to season three. regardless, i would be very open to writing au stories or anything along the timeline. all of the characters are amazing.

Β© pasta

Last edited:
Hey there! I would love to chat with you about a darker-themed Pokemon roleplay! Let me know if you're interested. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back