• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Uncorrupted - OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I will post later so we can keep interaction going. This will however, be a problem if String doesn't give us a new plot point soon.

Turns out later is "nearly 30+ hours from now." Whoops. I'll post when I get home after work, six hours from now.

And like, if anything, I'll try and start up my own version of this if SillyString SillyString gives me permission. I'd hate to just steal a whole bunch of people, it's rude and something I'd hate to do if the GM is just experiencing an unfortunate pile-up of circumstances.

Turns out later is "nearly 30+ hours from now." Whoops. I'll post when I get home after work, six hours from now.

And like, if anything, I'll try and start up my own version of this if SillyString SillyString gives me permission. I'd hate to just steal a whole bunch of people, it's rude and something I'd hate to do if the GM is just experiencing an unfortunate pile-up of circumstances.
Would be up for something like that

It truly is sad that it had to come to this....

Hello, I'm not sure if there are any openings, but if so, I would like to join. I'm already brainstorming some ideas for characters so if there are any openings, it wouldn't be long before I posted something.

Alright ya'll. I'm going to make a fantasy check sometime soon, it'll be of the similar name vein as Uncorrupted, and it'll be posted by me of course.

You know what, I'll just link it here to everyone that has responded to my proposal, so just sit tight for now.

For now.

Listen, I have a server I made specifically for the purpose of reboots, so if you want, you can sit tight there while Snow and I write an interesting thing to rake a few more people in.

Make sure you don't scratch too much after the trackerjack is chipped in. You'll get a rash.

Kitt Kitt Kairon Kairon sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
I do believe Emps has already joined in? I'm writing the check as we speak, so if you pop in anytime soon, you can ping me into a VC and we can talk about the future of this.

Last edited:

alright dudes, it's up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back