• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Uncorrupted - A Weird Adventure

Two things LolaOfTheAbyss LolaOfTheAbyss
1. Welcome to the site! We're glad to have you here.
2. We have 6* slots out of 8 full. You have just about every thing you need from the little blurb above. Copy and paste the character sheet from the character sheet link in the OOC link, and fill it out. Doesn't need to be super pretty like Kitt's or sly's, or long like mine. Just needs to have everything it requires, at least a paragraph or two for the personality.
3. I lied about there being two. I am not the game master, I am just repeating what has been said by String before, and counting. They have final say on all of this, I have none. I'm just trying to be helpful while they're asleep.

*7, as we speak.

To
Two things LolaOfTheAbyss LolaOfTheAbyss
1. Welcome to the site! We're glad to have you here.
2. We have 6* slots out of 8 full. You have just about every thing you need from the little blurb above. Copy and paste the character sheet from the character sheet link in the OOC link, and fill it out. Doesn't need to be super pretty like Kitt's or sly's, or long like mine. Just needs to have everything it requires, at least a paragraph or two for the personality.
3. I lied about there being two. I am not the game master, I am just repeating what has been said by String before, and counting. They have final say on all of this, I have none. I'm just trying to be helpful while they're asleep.

*7, as we speak.
Thank you for the info. I think I'll take a step back... I don't want to make a fool of myself, hah. Have not built a CS yet...
I'm still very new and do not want to make a fool of myself. I have not yet made a CS... Maybe I should sit back and watch?

god i hope so. considering the last time i wrote was when i was 13........... my first oc was such a mary sue LOL

I personally used your character as an example of what a character sheet should look like when explaining things to Lola. So, like, you're gonna do fine.

I personally used your character as an example of what a character sheet should look like when explaining things to Lola. So, like, you're gonna do fine.
this is so flattering... it was my first cs since returning lol

god i hope so. considering the last time i wrote was when i was 13........... my first oc was such a mary sue LOL
well like one of my charature i posted here seems mary sue like anyway
then again that girl with a undefined number of powers also seems op too but anwyay

which one bc thats prob mine teehee
your is the witch girl right? no she not op seems resonable (considering the massive magic immune lizard im playing)

talking abou the girl that has like suprt mutatabl DNA and is aprpently super hard to beat in a fight unless there a newborn XD

your is the witch girl right? no she not op seems resonable (considering the massive magic immune lizard im playing)

talking abou the girl that has like suprt mutatabl DNA and is aprpently super hard to beat in a fight unless there a newborn XD
oop. im glad she seems balanced but im sure the other girl will be more balanced! she wouldnt have been approved otherwise lol

oop. im glad she seems balanced but im sure the other girl will be more balanced! she wouldnt have been approved otherwise lol
i mean it legit says on the cs "she has more undefined powers" sooo.... it will probably be fine as long as they don't pull anyhting out of there butt

The Klytor?

You see, there's a lot of ability based characters here. Massive mouths, flames, banes, and sugar cane! All sorts of fancy, frivolous nonsense.

I made sure that I had a character with a gun. And her powerset is gun. And it's good at gun things, like hitting and shooting through stuff.

You'd be surprised how often you would want a reliable character with a reliable set of assets.

The Klytor?

You see, there's a lot of ability based characters here. Massive mouths, flames, banes, and sugar cane! All sorts of fancy, frivolous nonsense.

I made sure that I had a character with a gun. And her powerset is gun. And it's good at gun things, like hitting and shooting through stuff.

You'd be surprised how often you would want a reliable character with a reliable set of assets.
this was basically my intention when i did the weapon manifestation, like a scythe is def the main weapon but you know sometimes you wanna shoot things

The Klytor?

*looks at myself with a lizard man that immune to most peoples powers and a demon that can yeet others powers* yes.. resonable

yeah, but he can't direct it, the spell theif does its own thing, more liking to try and steal the abilites of the person next to him, was going to have him wear a pendant that blocks form getting of off his body
So it's more like a RNG ability than anything. Ex.

"Look! Big demon's casting a spell! I'll just- Why am I- what the hell? Bubble magic? WHO EVEN TOOK THE TIME TO LEARN BUBBLE MAGIC?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back