• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Uncorrupted - A Weird Adventure

SillyString

hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Uncorrupted (WIP Title)

For the fate of the world...and some other things as well!

Overview

It was a nice and normal day in the US, nothing to exciting happening, until something exciting did happen, but not for the better. A demon from another world named Arc infested Earth with his malicious minions that can corrupt anything they touch. Arcan have already corrupted 4 States and nobody was able to face Arc without being corrupt The Earth was doomed to be under the rule of a cruel iron fist. Or were they? A secret hidden from world is about to be revealed. In the medieval ages, Earth faced another demon attack, but out of nowhere, group of bizzare and otherworldly heroes came to defeat the demon. Now, with the another attack, new heroes will be summoned. And they're ready to uncorrupt the states, defeat Arc, and save the world!

In this rp, you will play as an otherworldly hero created and summoned to Earth by a mysterious force. You are ordered by this force to uncorrupt those states and go up against Arc. The journey isn't as easy as it sounds with loads of unexpected obstacles and challenge. You have to work with other heroes to overcome and come out victorious! There's more to this, but this is just a pitch to see if anyone's interested. Here's some ground rules and other things to know before starting the rp.

Rules

• I'm allowing the maximum of 8 players. Excluding me.
  • Your character can be almost anything. You can even make up your own race if your own race if you desire. Feel free to get creative. 2 characters per player.​
  • Speaking of characters, I suggest for them to be overpowered or do impossible shit. It won't be fun for anyone.​
  • Be able to at least make 1 paragraph (6-7 sentences), but two paragraphs are recommended for this rp.​
  • I highly recommend interactions between characters. Like friendships, romances, and rivalries.​
  • Be kind to other players. I don't want to have to kick someone for being disrespectful.​
  • I'll ask any other questions you have. Don't be afraid to ask.​

Have fun! Also feel free to suggest titles for the rp. I need them at the moment​

Last edited:
Hi! Some questions. What do you mean by corrupted the state? Like literally withered everything he touched? How does he do that, does he have thralls? And are there grounds from where to choose powers from? As in... what is too overpowered in this setting? What is too underpowered? And the most important thing,

Can I have a magic sword? :closed eyes open smile:

Hi! Some questions. What do you mean by corrupted the state? Like literally withered everything he touched? How does he do that, does he have thralls? And are there grounds from where to choose powers from? As in... what is too overpowered in this setting? What is too underpowered? And the most important thing,

Can I have a magic sword? :closed eyes open smile:

1. Corrupted multiple states in the US i.e Florida and Mississippi. Corrupted does mean withering.
2. Arc does have thralls and the thralls are able to corrupt thing but he can't.
3. Overpowered in this setting would be one hit killing bigger enemies and having world destroying powers. Underpowered would be essentially useless powers and not being skilled enough.
4. Sure, magic swords are fine!

This says closed, but I presume it's still open?

Because we've got viewers, I'll pop this back down again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back