• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Unbreakable (MxF w/superpowers)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome Metro High. Metro is your typical public school. It has all the cliques, all the problems. The student to teacher ratio is too big. The equipment could use updating. The local crime rates are a bit on the high side.

Metro High has become home to a kid who is new to the area, clearly not from the city. He just arrived in time to register for the second semester. He is hardly one of the rich as his clothing will attest. He carries himself like an outcast. He is a bit of a nerd, two years ahead in math and science (not biology!!!) - and in the sci fi club. His English skills must be top notch as he is in a senior level Creative Writing class. And he has been seen carrying a guitar from time to time.

Plot
This RP has been tagged with Superpowers. Superhumans are something very new. Oh sure, there are stories of mothers lifting a car to save their child. But this is very different.

My character is going to have some, sort of along the lines of Superboy - but watered down. He won’t be able to lift a mountain. But in a fight against your average thugs, there will be no contest. He’ll have to be careful not to injure other kids in a fight, so he will try to avoid confrontations. He could be the best football player ever, but it would hardly be fair.

Our characters are going to develop a small crush on one anothers personas - creating a bit of angst until the cat is out of the bag and they learn each other’s secret.

I do have some villains in mind.

Characters
Your character should be a girl. But I leave it up to you as to what stereotype you will fit into. However, I am looking for you to be established at the school - and as a local superheroine.

Other Stuff
My character will be 16. I am, however, an adult and prefer to roleplay with an adult when it comes to romance RP’s.
Yes, we will be abiding by all RPN rules.
I prefer PM’s. Two threads, one for OOC; one for IC.
3rd person past tense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back