• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Ultimate story Omniverse- The Human Forge: Fanning the Flame

Characters
Here
“Hm.” Why was she asking? Did she really care? Why did she care, she doesn’t know him. “Avenging my family has been the only thing I’ve thought of since the day they were murdered.”

“Well, when we kill our targets, maybe we can help each other with smaller threats, like a team or something. I must admit the thought of stopping a robbery that isn’t being done by demons has an appeal to it.” Suzanne says trying to lighten the mood

“Hmhm.” Suzanne laughed, then she looked and saw the palace in the distance, it was unmistakably Onis’ “we’re close enough, we’ll have to steal a life raft.” She says getting up

John made to follow. The butterflies in his stomach fluttered. It was time. Months of looking, not just for where Oni is, but looking forward to seeing his corpse. Were these the thoughts of a proper hero? He didn't know, nor did he care. His features danced with determination, and he was already fanning his inner flame. "Let's go. Whatever happens out there, Suzy, I want you to know that, even though it was brief, I've enjoyed our time together."

Suzanne blushed but still replied “don’t call me Suzy, but, I agree.” She cuts the ropes to the life raft and hops down onto it.

“ugh, you’re infuriating.” She starts spinning her blades at the back of the raft as a kind of motor and soon enough they were at his palace. “Now, let’s try to not make too much noise on our way up, stay out of sight. His throne room I imagine would be up at the top of that center tower.”

John had fanned his flame to level 3. To put this in perspective, John can easily lift semi trucks with one arm, and throw them. At level three, he was as powerful and durable as Captain strong, who could catch office buildings, stop speeding trains, and take explosives to the chest. He had two more currently accessible levels after this. He had to be ready to use them, and he was. At level three, he felt as hard as steel, but was much tougher, and you could see the glow of his flame through his chest.

“John? Do not go in guns blazing please!” She warned, though a part of her knew he probably wouldn’t listen.

She gives a relieved sigh. “Okay, our best bet would be one of those windows.” She says pointing up to one of the windows that were way up there “I can climb up with my blades, but I don’t know about you.”

He takes a moment, and does a runner's stretch. "I think I can jump up there from here." He says, eyeing the window. "Actually, might be faster if I take you with me. Don't worry about the glass, I can't be cut by it right now."

"Well, how about this? I jump up and grab the window sill. I hang there while you, from my back, open the window, and then we climb inside." He looked oddly proud at his plan.

She blushes “o.....kay.” She says awkwardly as she gets her arms and legs around him “okay.....ready.” She says also awkwardly

John squats, his thighs parallel to the ground, and then kicks off. They soar through the air, very quickly. John, unfortunately, overestimates his jump, and flies past the window. They soon slow down, and he catches the sill on the fall back. "Alright, your turn." He says, casually, as if this were the most normal of things. It doesn't even sound like he's straining to do any of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back