• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Ultimate story Omniverse- The Human Forge: Fanning the Flame

Characters
Here
Suzanne looks over and sees them “yes they do, let’s wait for now, see what they’re trading for what.”

No Names men arrive, same outfits as the ones who robbed the bank.

Imp greets them “hello boys. I trust you had a safe journey?”

“cram it.” The lead goon says “you have any idea how long it took us to get the payment for those guys help with the bank job? You know the guys who failed the bank job? And how much longer it took to get this.” He pulls out a big jar full of blood.

“yes yes of course I do, but I will make it worth your while.” Imp opens the brief case and pulls out one of the 100 coins inside “this is our new line of henchmen. Just flip it and out will pop a demon. A demon that’ll do anything you tell it to. Demons are much harder workers then humans.”

“how do we know it works and your not just selling some old coins?”

“try it out. I’m sure there’s a jewelry store you want to rob. But!” He pulls the coin back “I need to make sure that’s human blood in there and not pig blood or some crap.”

“fine here.” He moves the jar to Imp, who opens the lid and smells, and almost like a shark his pupils go wide

“mmmmmhmhmhm, that’s human alright. Here you go.” He pushes the briefcase to them.

Suzanne clenched a fist “those men are human. They should know better. How could they kill innocent people? Waiting time is over.” She stands up and pulls out a blade and in a flash she chops the shadows with Imp in half

“what the heck?!” He shouts.

the No Name thugs pull out assault rifles and take aim.

John runs, fanning his flame as he does so. He increases he level to 2 in an instant. He moves in front of Suzanne as the they fire their weapons, the bullets crumpling against the skin under his suit. "They're the same ones that robbed the bank yesterday." He says, over his shoulder to Suzanne while simultaneously being shot.

Suzanne heard him “these same ones? You think there’s a connection?”

once they ran out of bullets Kirishima runs around John and slices their guns in half and keeps Imp from running by putting a blade at his neck

"I thought so yesterday. They had also been robbing warehouses, if I remember correctly." He replies. John walks up to Imp and looks at him.

“No. That was someone else.” Suzanne clarifies

The goons toss their guns and try to hit John with their fists.

John looks back at one of them, who should be holding his fist in pain, as his skin would now feel like hard iron to them. "Bro, you know that's not gonna work, right?"

He punches and his hand breaks “FRICK! Let’s get outta here!” One goes for the briefcase but Kirishima stabs it with her second blade “no.”
they all run off leaving Imp
“Wh-what do you want?!”

Imp replies scared “it’s not for me it’s for Oni, he wants the aura in the blood for some reason, I don’t know why, he doesn’t tell me anything important!”

“I’m his businessman, I wouldn’t tell you where he is if you payed me!”

“what if I threatened to kill you.” Suzanne says still with the blade at his throat.

He gave them Onis’ location quickly. They had to get a boat, as he was located in the exact center of the atlantic ocean

"You know, Suzy, I've never been on a boat before." John was being truthful. Secretly, he hoped this wasn't the last time. He hoped this boat wasn't leading him to his death.

Suzanne was peeved again “don’t call me Suzy. And this is my first time to, I really hope I don’t get seasick.” She says before stepping on. They had bought two tickets.

“I won’t.” She says on the boat. She takes a seat at a table and beckons him over “we need a plan of attack. We can’t just go in there half-blind, there’s going to be dozens of lesser demons no doubt, I can handle them, but what do we do if we meet one of his stronger demons?”

"Well, demons use fire, don't they?" He asked. He had never encountered a demon other than Oni, and even that one he had only seen slivers of. "Fire, no matter how hot, cannot hurt me."

“Well, they don’t use it so much as they’re immune to it, his strongest ones are Tengu, who makes natural disasters, Kappa, who gives rhinos a run for their money in terms of strength and durability, and.....Akuma, who manipulates shadows and summons demons with their own range of abilities, so I now realize we’ll probably have to wing it. Ugh I hate winging it.” Suzanne says in a defeated tone.

"Luckily enough for you, its a specialty of mine." John says, proud. "Well, I guess running into the one called Kappa would be the best run of fortune other than not running into any of them. Strength and durability are specialties of mine as well."

“Okay.... that’s something, I suppose we could plan with the unpredictability of it. Okay. You can handle Kappa if he appears, what do we do if Tengu is there?”

She lays her forehead on the table “the more I think on it the more crazy it seems, we could actually die going there, yet we set off without a second thought. Are we....” she looks at him “am I crazy?”

"A wise man once told me that everyone should be afraid to die, afraid of the great unknown, and those that drive themselves headfirst into that abyss are the bravest ones of all." John said, looking over the edge of the boat, quickly becoming uneasy. "So I don't think we are crazy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back