• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Ultimate story Omniverse- The Human Forge: Fanning the Flame

Characters
Here
“That’s......actually quite profound. I hadn’t thought that was possible for you.” She says genuinely amazed.

"Well, inspiring others seems to be in the job description." He adds. "No need to thank me. I need to hear those words myself."

"He was completely selfless, wise, and righteous." He begins, his eyes sparkling. It was obvious John admired him greatly. "But when you got right down to it, and spoke to him face to face, he was incredibly down to earth and easy to get along with."

“Hm. My father knew captain Strong, they fought together on occasion. I only heard stories, but it seemed like they were good friends.” Suzanne replies, she started thinking of her father, her mother, her siblings. Everyone that monster Akuma killed. “I miss my father.” She says to herself. Forgetting John was there.

"I can bet him and Strong are having a drink together on the other side, friend." John said with a reassuring voice. Strong was like a father to him, the only one he knew, so he felt her pain in a way.

Suzanne jumped when he spoke realizing she had said that to him. She sighs “thank you, but I doubt it, he hasn’t passed on yet. He’s helping me avenge my familys’ murder.” After a few moments she asks “after Oni is dead, what are you going to do?”

Suzanne nods “right, there are still heroes though, I even heard Ragdoll was back after years. But, I understand your point. I’ll be honest, I’m hoping Akuma is there so I can kill him, he’s the one who murdered my family. When I kill him, I might use my swords to help teach future heroes rather then be one. It just doesn’t suit me I think.”

"Really?" He looks at her, astonished. "I think you'd make a great hero." He adds. "But the world needs teachers. You wouldn't have me without them."

“Hm. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy helping people, but this life, risking my well being every day, and still not being able to save everyone, it doesn’t feel right, I feel as though I could help more people by teaching rather then fighting.”

"It's never about how many people you don't save. " He thought for a moment. "There will always be people there to fight for others. Might as well be the ones, like me, who stand a chance."

Suzanne thought for a moment he was calling her weak, but then realized he’s just an idiot. “Hm. Very well, ugh why am I telling you all this? we just met last night.”

"Because you are lonely." He said. "Everyone needs someone. A friend. A brother or sister. A teacher. A parent. Someone. When we have no one, we lose ourselves to reality."

Suzanne chuckles a bit “one minute you’re an idiot the next you’re a poet. What are you?” She says smiling for once.

John chuckles as well. "I guess I'm a little of both. I had a good teacher, ya know? I might not be book smart, but Strong made me wise beyond my years in a way."

“Hmhmhmhm. Well, don’t push it.” She replies “you talk about him as if he’s your father, where are your real parents?”

"I never met them. I grew up in the local orphanage, and when I came age enough to move out, I got this power. That's when Strong took me in." He said. Not knowing his parents didn't bother him. He had had his whole life to get over it.

Suzanne was surprised “ah. I see, and here I am mad that I lost my parents, when you never even got to meet yours. My apologies.”

“Hm. I suppose. But still it must get to you sometimes, not knowing what they were like?” She says interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back