• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Ultimate story Omniverse- The Human Forge: Fanning the Flame

Characters
Here
She was worried when he overshot the window, thankfully they got there eventually and she didn’t have a heart attack. She sighs relieved and pulls out a knife, she gets it in the window seal and jiggles it open. She climbs inside and helps him in as well, they were in a balcony overlooking a dining hall where a bunch of demons were eating and being noisy, Suzanne starts walking along the balcony with her swords drawn in case she needed to take something out quickly.

John watched the demons. They acted so human, even if they didn't look it. Eating and talking and laughing. Big get-to-gathers with more food than any of them could eat. He regarded the state of the world, currently. Heinous crimes being acted out by humans and demons alike. It made him shiver - how much their kinds had in common.

They find a door that led to a stairway, Suzanne made her way up, the stairs led to a room. Suzanne immediately put a hand over Johns’ mouth and pointed. Kappa was asleep on a rug. She put a finger to her lips. There was no reason to deal with Kappa right now, it would make too much noise too early.

She carefully steps across the room to the next door which led to another set of stairs, she quietly closes the door once they were both through and they head up. They reach another room that looked like an indoor training yard. “Keep your eyes peeled.”

She rose an eyebrow ‘what did he just say?’ She ignores it and they make their way through, they hear someone coming. “Quick hide.” She tells him, there were some lockers at the walls, she quickly jumped into one, luckily she was thin enough.

One of the doors opens and Tengu walks in “a ha ha your very frickin’ funny Asteroth!!” He was wiping his eyes, apparently one of the other demons had pranked him by spraying his eyes with something so John still had a small window to hide somewhere, it was a training ground so he’d probably have to start playing hide and seek using the different machines and things.

((Yo I didn't think you meant a gym.))

He looked around at all the machines. They all had big gaps with bars and such, nothing really to hid his massive body. This was bad.

(Gym, training yard combo type thing)

Tengu opens his eyes, but whatever Asteroth hit him with made his vision all blurry, all he could see are indistinguishable blotches “ahhhh bloody wanker. Where the ‘eck is my locker? Wash this crap out.” He starts walking around with his hands out, he walks into one of the machines “ah okay, so if this is wot I think it is, should be over this way.” He starts walking right toward John.

Last edited:
Tengu gets to the lockers “okay, if I’m right, should be....” he starts moving down, for a second Suzanne was worried she had climbed into his locker when he walked past. He opens his locker and grabs his water bottle and pours it in his eyes “oohhhhh frick, there we go.” He rubs them again and opens them “aha! Sight! Hahahahahaha! Alright, time to wake up the lummox.” Tengu walks through the door they had come in from. Suzanne steps out of the locker “that was too close.”

John stands up. "You're telling me." He looks around for a moment. "I wonder how strong they are." He eyes the machinery. "Anyways. Where to now? And what is a lummox?"

“A term used to describe a big person.” Suzanne explains, “through that door, we’re close.” She opens the door and heads up the stairs, inside the next door was a room full of demons sitting there with their eyes closed, they were all in some kind of meditative state.

John followed and looked at them confused. He had never seen something like this before. He wanted to get a closer look, but thought the better of it.

They were all sitting in front of some kind f giant egg. Suzanne ignored it and quietly made her way to the next door, she beckoned John over, and made a ‘shh’ motion.

They were at the longest set of stairs yet. Once up they saw him, Oni. Sitting on his throne looking away from them.

The butterflies in John's stomach fluttered so fiercely that he almost felt sick. He felt the heat rise in him, thinking a moment about what it meant. He was angry, and determined. This would end here. He looked at Suzy for any cues as to when to strike.

Suzanne nods and slowly moves closer to him, they had the element of surprise on their side, or so Oni wanted them to think. Suzanne holds up her hand letting him know to wait for her signal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back