• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Ultimate story Omniverse- The Human Forge: Fanning the Flame

Characters
Here
Oni speaks “I was wondering when you’d show up.” The chair turns until he was facing them.

Imp flutters down and rests on Onis’ throne “hehehehehehehe.”

“You should’ve killed him when you had the chance.” He stands up.

Suzanne wasn’t one to get intimidated easily, but Oni gleamed evil. It was nearly suffocating. She felt trapped by his stare alone

"Captain Strong." He said, his words true. His voice did not waver, and now that he was face to face with the monster, his stomach had settled. He was ready to die for this, or at least he thought he was.

“Captain Strong. I killed him for his Forge.” Oni says making a small blue fire in his hand “I’ve killed many warriors of the forge for their power. The Forge is connected to their life. So when I take it.” He clenches his hand, and opens it, the fire is gone “their life gets snuffed out. But worry not, your masters forge is being used quite well, it will help me rule this world and the underworld, I will become Earths’ one and only king.”

“All hail king Oni. Ahahahahahahaha!” Imp says and starts laughing along with all the other demons from the rafters including Tengu and Kappa.

"I couldn't care less about the state of hell, but only by my death would you ever rule my home." He says. "And you will not kill me here."

“Ahahahahahahahaha! Then show me your mettle!” He pulls out two scimitars. “Show me the power that will be my undoing! Ahahahahahaha!” He swipes at John.

John doesn't let the blades touch him. He dodges back. If these blades could kill strong, they could probably damage him as well. In parry, he sent a strike at Oni.

It doesn’t seem to affect him and he does a quick low swipe at John, that nearly hits Suzanne but she dodges just in time.

“oy bigguy! Go ‘ave some fun with the girl!”

Kappa smiles and falls down in front of her “hahahahaha.” He charges at her but he was slow, and she’s able to dodge him easily even if she doesn’t have the power to do much to him.

The blade bites into John's side. He pushes away from Oni. He didn't know what to do. He was slowly starting to doubt his abilities.

John moves out of the way. "No. I'm just biding my time." Now that John was in combat, his thinking skills would increase ten-fold. Or at least the hopes.

John dashes through the flurry of blows, getting cut in the process. He slams Oni into his throne, likely crumbling it. Then he kicks off and creates distance to fan his flame again.

“Hm, impressive, ha ha yes! I can tell Strong trained you. But even he wasn’t a match for me.” He steps closer and takes a swipe at johns’ legs with two of his blades.

John jumps through the roof of the building. His level had increased to four. He comes back down, on top of Oni, stomping him with this immense, increase strength. Looking at him, the fire in his chest shone bright through his suit. It burned hot inside him, and he could feel it. Similarly, his eyes were alight with the flame, giving an incredible red glow to them. His face was stone.

Oni blocks the stomp with one sword, it perfectly stops his momentum. The sword doesn’t even have a dent in it. He quickly sheaths the other sword and grabs him and throws him down on the ground and goes to stab him

John claps the sword between his hands, stopping it. He send his own head into the skill of Oni, full force, before kicking up and away.

Oni counters with an upward kick to his gut. Sending him through the ceiling again and Oni jumps up after him and uses his 5th and 6th hand to pull out two more swords and starts going wild on him.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. This was not working. He would have to take it up a notch. Was he even a match for Oni? Surely, at this next, strongest level, he would be. He pushed back off of Oni, and proceeded through the roof above. He fans his flame one final time. His level is now 5. He is hurting, slowly being burned from the inside. If he stayed like this for too long, he would die. He dropped back through. His eyes were roaring flames, and the glow in his chest swallowed his torso. When he exhales, smoke and embers fly out with his breath. His skin itself was red.

Oni lands as well, “hmmm, so yours has levels, interesting, that will be very useful in taking my empire.” He runs at him and starts swiping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back