• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Uhlrich Syndrome - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
No worries. Like I said, RL takes priority. I just happen to be on vacation this week. (Birthday)

Selee-01 Selee-01 Wonderful thing about vacation. Gives me more time to think. I will run with your last post and just blend it into my next post. Easy enough to pick a random stranger in an alley to walk past you and talk as I did on the bus.

Incidentally, her codename is ... Random Stranger (RS for short for those who want to save their fingers ...)

LOL, you suppose Lori realizes how badly she is creeping people out?

Might append the latest post a little later with further Geist-related shenanigans, unless there is desire to interject anything from anyone ;)

Haha ... soooo .. how does a piece of tape keep out someone who walks through solid matter? Yeah, yeah.

Hey, at least if it's undisturbed and someone has been in there, it's more likely that it's the person who wall-walks. So she learns something? :)

Doing my best to get the group together. I am thinking the time should be at night. The location ... just needs to be "off grid" but locatable.

Sounds good, plan on my end is for Genesis to have another Geist accident of sorts at work, then get in touch with Lori come evening.

ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi Characters should be in full control of their powers as adults. If you are that dangerous you would still be locked up. They wouldn't even let you out. Also, the powers do NOT have to be fair to normal humans. Here is a link to a trailer of a movie much like our RP.

It will take about a week for the medication to wear off - gradually.

Jessie_Ackerman Jessie_Ackerman understood. Don't let him hold you up too much. Really these were just the initial meet and greet scenes. Hindsight being 20/20 we should have set up how people know each other before we started.

ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi Powers look better.
Background ... job? Also you wouldn't have had more than one outburst with a foster family - or they would NEVER let you out. Every time there is a problem like that they had to make it go away - and all that implies. In the trailer: that big hole in the wall was from that strong chick as a kid in the Principal's office. She got mad and shoved the desk - and the principal right through the wall with one shove.

Yep. much. Need to grab some sleep. Been on vacation and got a bad habit of staying up late and sleeping in. Monday is gonna be rough if I don't reverse that.

Mitheral Mitheral
Just say the word and I'll continue at night time, he won't be working, but maybe he'll take a stroll or something out of the house. Or he can work if you prefer it that way. It's always hard to get the roleplay going and steaming up. So we can get the meet up with Lori.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back