• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice UEEF: The Shadow Chronicles - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I have not forgotten my games here I promise. IC posts will be up later in the afternoon today.

I've been fighting some of my depression lately, and haven't had any motivation to do any posting. I'm trying to fight it off, but it is not easy for me right now. I will do my best to shake this as soon as possible.

Don't feel down on our account, take your time. Been there before myself. Sometimes ya gotta break the routine, spend more time with the family and your pets, dwell on the little things that put a smile on your face, and enjoy a well-earned rest.

Best of luck man. We're rootin for ya.

I am also going to award everyone 3,000 xp, which should put you all into second level. I'll add this to the Character thread.

Don't worry too much about low hit point rolls. With a MDC based game, it is rare for you to survive any combat outside your armor or mecha.

Mirgris Mirgris I've got you in two of my games, but haven't seen any activity from you in either one for a while. If you are interested in continuing in them, please let me know otherwise I'll phase you out of both.

Mirgris has not been on since Thursday of last week. I am going to give him a little more time to get online before I have his character do a fade away.

Hmm. How much damage is Jake's volley likely to do? As in, how big a percentage of the Fury's health will it deplete?

After giving him many chances to reply, Mirgris Mirgris has not even posted his willingness to continue in the game. I am going to NPC his character for now, and may have him transfer out later on.

Naw, you are a awesome player, and I would never forget you on purpose!

Its all good. I don't mind if you are a little distracted.

What do I do for the Weapons Systems roll? Just roll a D20?

It is a d100 roll. Do you have the skill on your character sheet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back