• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice UEEF: The Shadow Chronicles - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sherwood Sherwood
Going to try this multi target approach.

Aiming at scouts 4 and 5.

Would 8 missiles be too much to fire? I'm not sure how you want damage to work for it. Am I firing 4 at each, or splitting the damage equally between them?

Damage wise, four missiles on each is overkill, but you have the advantage of the 'can't dodge 4 or more missiles' thing to keep them on target. Three missiles should be enough.

The mechanic will be for you to roll damage separately for each target, so potentially you could destroy one but not another.

Damage wise, four missiles on each is overkill, but you have the advantage of the 'can't dodge 4 or more missiles' thing to keep them on target. Three missiles should be enough.

The mechanic will be for you to roll damage separately for each target, so potentially you could destroy one but not another.

Would i have to fire 4 missiles each enemy to garuntee a hit for each? Or a total of 4+ fired?

Or you can risk them being able to dodge with fewer missiles. Up to you.

Missiles do have a +3 to +5 to hit, so it is not quite as bad as a straight d20 roll.

Am I able to fire missiles on both Scouts 9 and 10? Would that just be 2 melee actions?

It would be three actions: one for each Invid, plus one to do the aiming.

Well since Jake only gets a total of 5, guess that's not viable at the moment. Ah well.

As I said, this multi missile thing is still a work in progress, so it may be tweaked in the future.

Also, you'll be getting more attacks as you level up, making it easier to do this.

It's not a problem. I was just trying to figure out whether I should try and tag the solo scout or try and take out the pair.

Sherwood Sherwood

What would be the likely result of taking out the stilts, if possible, to send it crashing down. Doing damage to the hive before going in.

It would take probably three of the legs to be taken out to make the hive unstable enough to fall, and if that were to happen, it would cause massive damage to the city, not to mention the hive itself. Also, each leg has thousands of MDC to it, making them very difficult to destroy.

Wipe out the hive and secure the city. But any actionable intelligence you can get will be a plus.

I need to sacrifice a goat on top of a mountain somewhere in penance to the dice bot gods to try and break my bad luck streak.

Sorry I've been absent the last few days my work had me doing 12's because of the protests, they thought there was going to be riots.

Sorry I've been absent the last few days my work had me doing 12's because of the protests, they thought there was going to be riots.
Wow. No worries. We can either hold off until you are ready or have you play rear guard and watch the team's backsides. Real Life always comes first.

Sherwood Sherwood I hate to say it. But given how busy I have been lately, I don't think I can post fast enough as Victor to be good for the leadership roll as would be needed, which I feel bogs down the role of others. Would it be feasible to find a way for nother to be leader instead?

Sherwood Sherwood I hate to say it. But given how busy I have been lately, I don't think I can post fast enough as Victor to be good for the leadership roll as would be needed, which I feel bogs down the role of others. Would it be feasible to find a way for nother to be leader instead?
I understand a busy schedule. If you wish to drop the reins of power, we can hand wave that Victor is no longer the squad leader. Is there any volunteers for the role? If not, it will default to Springer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back