• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings UCA - Unusual Crime Academy

Zorgi

Im the one who knocks'
Hello there and welcome to my thread! I am searching for anyone to start up my new concept with. I've been making a universe, which involves people with superpowers/supernatural abillities. I would love to try this roleplay out.

As it mainly focuses on villains, the roleplay will be pretty brutal, and not for people who can't take it. Here are some harsh topics that would be involved in it.
Drug Abuse
Sexual Abuse
Verbal Abuse
Murder
Blood

Check it out!

In the docs, I have made some of the characters who goes to the academy, more to come! If you are interested, you can pick one of the characters, or make your own!

This is still a work in progress, so I would love for you to join me in the adventure, of making the universe. I love discussing plots or just stuff for the roleplay. And love to bounce ideas as well.

Stuff about me:

*I am 19 years old
*I'm from Denmark!
*Huge The Office fan....(and The Umbrella Academy ;o)
*Loves Romantic Relationships in roleplays, or just Relationship Building generally.
*I usually write 4-5 paragraphs, depending on what is happening in the roleplay.

What I want from you!
*Don't hate on The Office
*Can handle harsh topics
*At least 2 paragraphs
*An amazing creative mind!

heya! i wanted to check out the google doc, could you maybe make it accessible please? (: i like the general concept btw !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back