• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UA Class 1C OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles I was thinking the same! Probably met at some faculty meeting before the start of the school year, but maybe don't know each other personally yet. Would be fun to have some teacher interactions (mostly just lamenting to each other about the students).
I'm all for it. Ken is just a bit older than Conroy, though both have solid goals for being heroes.
You have no idea the urge I am supressing to at some point in time just have Lola pull out a gun and go like "Witness the power of America"
Cam. I know you. I like you. But I swear to god I'll end you.

Its a valid strategy!

You may be able to deflect this lazer beam but lets see you deflect .45 caliber of pure american freedom

Help... my cats have trapped me... by cuddling me... now I can't get up...

I LOOK AWAY FOR FIVE SECONDS - WHY IS THERE A KERMIT ON MY SCREEN?

I'm all for it. Ken is just a bit older than Conroy, though both have solid goals for being heroes.
They seem like they'd get along pretty well! Anyway, I'm just about ready to post so... hope you guys have fun.
Make sure to open spoiler tags for a fun visual supplement. <3

It really makes you think. A lot of the UA student's quirks seem like they'd just get countered by a gun, right? Like what is Uraka going to do if you pull a glock on her?

Even worse. Lola is floridian. There's an 80 percent chance she owns a boom spear that's commonly used for gator hunting. Imagine a metal spear with a bullet chamber at the end that just shoot when you stab something

The ultimate American melee weapon

Luckily its japan so they usually dont have to deal with that.

Furthermore. Telekinesis is always such a weird ability in stories

Because it counters literally every physical fighter. Like whats deku gonna do if a telekinesis person just lifts him in the air. Theres nothing for him to propel himself off of for energy to break free of the telekinesis

Its a valid strategy!

You may be able to deflect this lazer beam but lets see you deflect .45 caliber of pure american freedom

a123ddc37ad78e136c6259f4c6ed3b32.gif

This is how I'm gonna imagine Lola now.

Shoot, hope you don't mind the interruption. I'm sure you guys can pick up on your conversations later! Just don't die.

Ya know. ryota would be remarkly well in emergency medical situations by freezing wounds. Hed function as a very good Team medic.

Ya know. ryota would be remarkly well in emergency medical situations by freezing wounds. Hed function as a very good Team medic.
There's actually a lot of potential for his quirk, he's just too jealous to realize it haha. Well if Lola gets hurt he can provide some first aid.

Considering she gets major headaches whenever she wakes up. Shes gonna make him basically act like an Ice pack after this

He's not cheap you know. Professional ice packs can cost up to $15 an hour, or he is making Lola do his geometry homework. ; )

I hope sab can make at least one friend. He's going to struggle with the academics. He hates reading and his dyslexia only fuels his avoidance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back