• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UA Class 1C OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
HOO BOY - it's finally done! And I? Didn't miss the deadline this time?? Wild.

I have just inking and coloring left on the drawing of my character (in casual clothes) then I have the hero costume to draw, it's coming I swear I am just very slow

I have just inking and coloring left on the drawing of my character (in casual clothes) then I have the hero costume to draw, it's coming I swear I am just very slow
You're fine! The appearance is nice, but I'm pretty sure I marked him for approval so you're not rushed.

OH I didn't see that! Thank you so much! Haha.
I'm still gonna try to at least get this drawing done before we start, then I can update after we've gotten going. :)

Your fine! I forgot to heart when I was supposed to, that's on me. I will ask you do an edit when you post the picture so I can know roughly how much venom he has before his claws stop injecting it, since there's an implied limit.

Will do! If it helps the way the venom in his claws work is like a snake's fangs, in terms or production and delivery. I'll do some research on various snakes and see what is realistic while reasonable for a still-learning student. :)

Will do! If it helps the way the venom in his claws work is like a snake's fangs, in terms or production and delivery. I'll do some research on various snakes and see what is realistic while reasonable for a still-learning student. :)
Much appreciated! I'd figure he's have a control over it, to an extent. Freshly born venomous snakes are more dangerous, for instance, because they can't control how much venom they use...so they use everything

i just finished season 4 (no spoilers don't worry) and now I am waaaay too hype for this asdfghj

I'll be starting us sometime tomorrow to friday, not one hundred percent sure yet on specifics. The general plan is to open in the class after students have assembled, with Nezu giving an intro.

I'll be honest, I haven't watched MHA since the end of season 2, so me and Donny will be out of the loop for a lot of things. I hope that's alright.

Dont feel bad i just started the series. all the memes caught my interest so i started watching. Soo i was reading up on what was going on in here..
Also im on my phone so i might make errors when writing 3 para because my phone is only 5in x 2 1/2 as well as my only internet source. But i will keep up.

I'm going to wait for some others to post before I reply, just letting you all know so you're not waiting on me too much <3

I dont have a PC and writing that character sheet on mobile took a lot longer than I thought. Gonna give my brain a break for an hour or so before I jump in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back