• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UA Class 1C OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
PlusUltra PlusUltra I love the character as it's a unique concept, however I do have a few things. Is her 5/5 speed exclusive to just her hair, or is that her bodies capable speed? I'd assume just her hair speed?
The comment of her having the ability to offer fine motor control to her hair independently is also something I took note of, I would suggest you find a sort of compromise for that. Normally it wouldn't be cause for concern, but she has ten times the amount of hair strands as a normal person, meaning if she can independently control each her power is a little limitless. Just how far can her hair stretch, based off elasticity? I'm unfamiliar with the term carbryne-like, could you explain that one for me? Sorry for the brief QnA, just a lot of things I saw with the character I wanted to clarify.

Downside was the more she controls the less control she has, so a single bunch is easier than a dozen. As for stretch id say around 10m or so for the moment. As for Carbryne....its essentially a really strong material that can be made flexible.

Alright. So it'd be like trying to work with say five dozen pieces of string, as opposed to the single piece of string. If you have the bundle you have better control of angling it, but trying to thread a needle with a single piece of thread is ungodly pain. Please make a note of that on her sheet so I can reference it as well. As for extension, can we dumb that down to about 3.5 meters (12 feet) for now? 10 meters would mean up to near 33 feet of extension, which is pretty expansive.

I'll be writing my character up right now. Where do you want me to post it?

Im benging this MHA searies. When i can since i only have my phone to watch it on because i dont have a laptop at the moment

It seems like I've missed the opening of the character sheet thread, but I hope I'll get mine in on time! I'm pretty excited to bring back a character I made for a previous MHA roleplay. Since I may not be able to reply all the time, I think a teacher character would be best for me.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Are you looking to fill any specific role for a teacher? What kinds of things would you want such a character to do in this group?

sullen sullen Nothing in specific, go with what you'd like. If I remember correctly a lot of the other pro's also doubled for the basic curriculum of math and such while also handling hero studies, where as the homeroom was exclusive to heroic studies.

Ok I crashed last night because I got one of my chronic migraines. I'm gonna try to finish the drawing of my character today and I'll post here when the form is updated!

At our current rate, I'll be getting a start up sometime Wednesday-Friday. Please finish up character sheets then. If you don't, it's fine, we can simply say non finished characters are playing 'background' to a starting scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back