• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Turnabout

He looked over at her only to notice the glasses that she wore. He just blushed and shook his head, " N-nothing.. let's just go eat. " he mentioned as he opened the door again and quickly walked out and down the stairs. This was the reason why he is very embarrassed of his mother. Her carefree nature sometimes, thought not purposely, embarrasses Shou. But he loves his mother all the same, he sat down on his seat and smiled. " thanks for the food. " he prayed before eating.

Yui smiled, her feet clunking down after him. She smiled at his mother, waving at her. She pulled out a chair next to Shou,her chair scraping along the floor. She smiled, plopping herself down on the chair, smiling at Shou before picking up her chopsticks and muttering "Itadakimasu." Before digging in.

" So, did you really just sleep here ? " he asks Yui as he was eating looking over at his mother who gave him a wink. It felt like some kind of an arrow hit him and he doesn't want to talk about it. "And if you did, did your parents know ? " he asks her also as he starts eating on his omelette. His mothers cooking was good, homemade is the best kind of food after all.

Yui smiled. "I called my parents last night before I started studying for finals. And yes I slept there." she said, taking bites of her omelet. She smiled, turning to his mom. "Your cooking is most excellent." She said, smiling at her before going back to her omelet. She smiled, leaving her chopsticks in her mouth for a moment.

" Oh thank you dear ~ " she replied at the compliment with a smile as she turned to clean the dishes. " Ate already mom ? " he asks as she nods while washing the plates. He turned over to Yui and smiled as he continued eating. He hasn't eaten like this with someone in his home for a long time now. Except Taka, he likes to barge in in his house just to eat meals Shou's mother cooks. " So, what do you plan to do today ? " he asks her and then remembers about his studies.

Yui shrugged. "Nothing much. Hang out in sweat pants, play some videogames, make food. Something to amuse myself." She said. "Mostly it's binging on tv episodes with netfix and hanging with Mei, but she has a date today and tomorrow so looks like I am going to be alone all weekend." She said.

" Oh, I see. " he says as he placed the chopstick down and looked a bit sad from hear news of Mei going out on a date. " A date huh.. " he mutters as it looks like he was about to cry but he wasn't. He just thought that how nice it would be to go out on a date with Mei, but ever since she's been with someone his feelings for her was now slowly disappearing. He then continued eating, but continued to look down.

Yui smiled. "Yeah. It sucks for us, but they are happy, and I really don't care anymore." She said, finishing up her food. When she was done, she pulled out her chair again and picked up her dishes, walking towards the sink to put them in and clean them, placing them in the dish washer. She smiled, closing the dishwasher.

" Maybe.. you'd like to go on a date with me .. ? " he mutters accidentally as his mother dropped a plate from his words and held her cheek as she blushed a bit thinking that he's son is all grown up now. Not realizing what he had said, he quickly tried to rephrase, " I-i-i mean, a friendly outing ! Yeah ! " he stutters as he talks and looks away blushing quite red.

Yui blushed a dark shade of red. She opened her mouth a few times, her tongue trying helplessly to form words as she looked at him. She had never been this flustered with Jason. She finally found her words and said "I would love too." Her face the color of tomatoes. She smiled, picking up the plate off the floor.

Shou mother dried her hands on her apron as she smiled towards them. " Well I'll be doing some grocery, so I probably won't be back until later. " she informs Shou as she gave him a wink also. Shou feeling a even more embarrassed now nodded at her mother and looked over at Yui. " You might need to go home and change though, I'll walk you back to your house. " he suggests as he stood from his seat and washed the plates that he used to eat.

Yui smiled, walking to go grab her bag. She was back in a few minutes with her contacts in. She smiled at him and put on her shoes, adjusting her now in a bun hair. She smiled. "Ready." She said, tapping the non existing dirt off her shoes to pass the time as she waited for him. Despite what you might think, she was actually excited.

He looks at her as he raised an eyebrow he then nods and puts on his shoe as well. " So, were do you think we should go ? " he asks her as he the door from his house. He then walks out walking side by side with her trying to match their pace so that they will together rather than one of them going ahead and the other one left behind.

Yui smiled. "Well, there are a lot of things to do. We could go to the movies?" She suggested, walking in step with him. She blushed a bit. Normally she tried to act cool around guys, but she felt kind of relaxed around Shou. Like she could be herself and be cool at the same time. She didn't have to try so hard anymore.

" The movies huh.. " he said as he instinctively walks on a route towards one now. " I wonder if there's a good movie on show. " he mutters as he glances at Yui and blushes a little. He then quickly looks away not to show his red cheeks and checks his wrist watch to see it was pretty early, 10:32 am at least.

Yui shrugged. "Maybe. There has to be something interesting at the least." She said, walking towards her doorstep. "I'll be back." She said, walking inside and shutting the door. She dropped off her bags, no one home yet. She walked up and changed into a long t-shirt with a tiger on the front, some jeans and a beanie. She put her glasses back on and walked towards the door, walking out.

Shou smiled as they made their way to the movies. He looked around for some good movies. Gozilla...Romance..Some horror and anime. Well, he wasn't sure which one Yui is gonna be interested in but on thing is certain. Shou really loves Horror movies. He pointed at a poster of "The Ring" and smiled,"Lets watch that one." he suggests.

Yui looked around at the movie posters. She smiled when he pointed at one of them. "Yeah. Let's watch that one." She said. Her sense of fear for horror movies was somehow nullified over time, but she did still get kind of scared from them. She smiled at him, her face soft. She was really enjoying this date.

Shou nods and went over to the cashier to get a ticket for two. He then looked at the ticket to notice the movie was still an hour away and pouts. He glances at Yui and smiles, " Wanna go grab a bite to eat before we watch ? It's lunch time anyway. " he suggests as he knows where to get something good to eat.

Yui nodded. She smiled, grabbing his hand. "Sure. I don't know what you want to eat so you can pick the place." She said, her fingers intertwining with his. It was a date after all, plus she didn't want to get separated from him. But mostly she wanted to hold his hand. It felt soft and warm, much better then Jason's.

He nods as he walks together with her and holding her hand. He blushes a bit though but he was just holding her hand so that they won't get separated. It took a while to get there but they finally arrived. A restaurant named Shanghai, it was supposed to be old Chinese style but they just changed it to modern since the waitresses are wearing modern uniforms. He sits down beside empty table as one of the waitress gives him and Yui a menu.

" Pick anything you want, I'll be treating you today for taking care of me back then. " he reassures are as he smiles but then at the corner of his eye. Something he didn't want to see just appeared unexpectedly, It was Mei.

Yui smiled, looking at the menu. "Ok. And as for taking care of you, it's not a problem." She said, a wide grin on her face. "I do it a lot for myself since my parents are always at work or are to busy to actually take care of me while I am sick." She said, her smile faltering a bit, but she plastered it back on. She didn't even notice Mei and Jason enter the restaurant.

~~~~~

Mei looked around the modern restaurant, her eyes scanning the tables. Her eyes finally traveled to a table where she saw something she didn't expect. Yui, sitting, with a guy, alone. Her jaw dropped to the floor, in utter shock.

He tries his best to ignore Mei as his heart was beating pretty quick. He nodded at Y ui trying to give her a smile as he looked at his Menu and glances at the waitress. " I-I'll have a coffee.. with some one these fried chicken and add an extra rice.. and some parfait for dessert. " he ordered from the menu as the waitress smiles while writing it down and looked over at Yui. Shou set the menu down as he also looks down at the table. He couldn't bare to look at Mei.

Yui smiled up at the waitress. "I will have lemonade, and some sweet and sour chicken." She said. She noticed something about the corner of her eye. She spotted Mei and Jason and she flushed a deep color of red, setting down her menu on the table. She saw Jason and Mei go to a table at the other side of the restaurant, her heart beating super fast.

Shou feels bad that she has to be in a position like this as now that Shou can't open up a conversation. He continued to look down to avoid eye contact with Mei. He waited for his foods to be delivered as he played by tapping his fingers on the table. Shou just couldn't look up and see Yui's reaction to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back