• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Turnabout

He nods, " Ever since dad left, it has only been us two. " he answers as his face turned blank for a moment at the mentioning of his father. He then turned and smiled again as he shook his head. " Well we're almost there. " he said as he stopped on a pedestrian lane as the sign was still on the red sign.

Yui felt her smile drop at his blank face. "Sorry for bringing it up." She mumbled, her grip on his hand loosening. How much of an idiot can you be? Mention the fact that he doesn't have a second parent, that will liven up the atmosphere. She felt the air grow heavy and awkward and she began to let go of his hand.

As the street light turns green, it was time for them to continue. With just a couple of steps they finally arrived at their destination. He glances at her and nodded. He was ready to have fun and buy stuffs. Shou wanted to buy some mangas and new games for his PSX(PS4 imitation) so that he an Taka can play it all day.

Yui let her hand slip all the way from his, folding her hand into her other one. She walked towards the mall, wondering what she would find there. She sighed softly, walking towards the mall. She wanted to apologize for earlier, and she had, but she still felt guilty about it. It was like her mind wouldn't let go of it.

" So where do you want to go first ? " he asks her as he took out his wallet and checking how much he has. It was enough for him and possibly if she wants anything he could buy her some stuff like souvenir or something even thought they aren't in a vacation. And also, before he would forget the exam is also coming.

Yui looked around at all the shops and places. "I don't know. What places sound good to you?" she asked, her smile apparent,, but not quite there. She still felt the guilt holding onto her, plus other things now. She realized how awkward there relationship was. She kind of like him, but he was still hung up on Mei.

"Hmm.." Shou thought for a moment and then he snapped back as he held Yui by the hand and led her to an electronics store. He looked over at one of the stands where he saw key chains for a cellphone as he pointed at three characters from the same series and smiled. " I'll take the dog since I love dogs, you can have the cat and Taka can have the bear. " he says as he took them out and held it in his hands smiling.

Yui felt her smile return as he grabbed her hand, dragging her to an electronics store. At the least he wasn't mad at her for making such a rude comment. She smiled, looking around the store. When he showed her the charms, she smiled. "The kitten is so adorable!~" She said, hoping he hadn't realized she had a soft spot for cats.

He nods, Shou had always wanted to buy a phone straps for his phone. He would be embarrassed to ask Taka to go with him and he figured that he might as well take Yui with him since it wouldn't be awkward. He then bought three of them and he took the dog, gave Yui a little pink paper bag for the Cat one inside and slipped the other one in his pocket to give it to Taka next time. He then looked at his watch and noticed that they still had plenty of time. " So, where do you want to go ? " he asks her as he smiles.

Yui smiled back, taking the bag with a small blush on her face. "Thank you." She said, walking out of the store. She looked around, pondering about which shop would be the most interesting to go in. She smiled, seeing the anime store. She pointed up to it. 'That one." She said, always loving to see there selection of manga.

A bit surprised at he interest in manga. He nodded and walked with her towards the store as he raises an eyebrow looking at the new releases of different series. " Well, do you read them ? " he asks her as he picks up a manga and reads the cover only to notice it was a BL manga and quickly placing it back blushing a bit. Awkward.

Yui laughed at his reaction to the manga, covering her mouth with her hand. "Nothing like that." She said. Well, technically she did have a few, but not that many. Just one entire series. She smiled and picked up the latest issue of skip beat, trying so hard not to squeal or jump up and down. Without hesitation she opened the book and started reading.

He noticed the manga she had picked and nodded. Shou then took some manga that wasn't really popular but he enjoyed reading it. " Have you heard of, " I am a hero ? " " he asks her as he shows her the cover of the manga with a smile hoping that she did or if she didn't he'd understand since the manga isn't really that famous.

Yui sighed and shook her head. "I have heard of it, but I haven't really read it." She said sadly. "I usually read the fluffy manga's with adorable anime love and moe and all sorts of fluff." She said, her eyes getting all sparkly. "It's like floating on a cloud. Or in my case, living what can't be a reality." She said, adding the last part a bit sadly.

" Oh, those kinds of manga. " he answered as he walked towards the clerk placing the manga on the counter and glancing at Yui. " Well, you should read it when you get the chance. " he informs her as he looks over at the clerk as the clerk checks out his item and looks over at Yui. " Oh, is that all you want Yui ? " he asks her before taking out his wallet.

Yui blushed but nodded. "You really don't have to buy it for me." She insisted. She didn't want to pressure him into giving it to her, after all, he gave her the keychain and everything. She smiled kindly, but fiddled with her fingers, looking down. He was so nice to her, maybe that's why she liked him, maybe not.

Shou shook his head insisting that he should. " It's okay, I don't really mind buying some stuffs. Besides, it's a guy's duty after all. " he chuckles slightly as he nodded at the cashier who was now confused at what was going on. But he didn't mind, Shou enjoyed the hanging out with Yui since he hadn't hanged out with a girl before.

Yui blushed darkly. "Thanks." She said, brushing a stray strand of long white hair out of her face, her crimson colored face looking downwards at her suddenly very interesting shoes. Normally she didn't do things like this. Heck, until recently she had wanted to just go crawl and die in a hole every day because she thought there was nothing to live for.

Shou nodded and took the book from her as he placed it on the of his. The Cashier took it and scanned it's bar code on the scanner as the price pops up from the monitor. Shou quickly took out the exact price from his wallet as he payed the cashier as he was wrapping it up in a plastic. He then gave the plastic bag to Shou as he thanked him for it and looked over at Yui. " Well, got it " he smiled.

Yui let her gaze drift up to him, her smile spread wide across her face. "Thank you." She whispered, almost inaudibly as she looked at him. Sometimes he was just to kind for his own good, going out of his way to make her happy and to make her smile. For her, it was something completely new.

As they walked out of the store, he stretched out his arms upwards and glanced at his wrist watch. It was about time for them to go home since it was already 5.00 PM . If he goes home any later now, his mother would worry since last time he came home pretty late because of what happened in school. " Well, we better get home now. Here, I'll walk you to your place. " he mentioned as he took out the manga from the plastic bag and offered her manga to her.

Yui smiled, gently taking the manga into her hands. She smiled as they walked silently along the smooth concrete path towards her home, which would be inevitably empty. She smiled, holding the manga close to her chest. All to soon, they reached her house. She stopped at her door step, turning to face him. She brushed the same lock of hair behind her ear as she leaned in close, kissing his cheek briefly. "Thanks, again." She mumbled, quickly walking inside her house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back