• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Turnabout

Joker

The Clown Prince of Crime
Name : Shou Migami

Occasion : High school student

Personality : Shou is a very indecisive man because he thinks about that person's feelings first before his own. He is also very sensitive when it comes to love and can sometimes do reckless things because of it. He will do anything for the person he likes.

Appearance :
img-thing

Name: Yui Kazome

Personality: Yui is pretty helpful. She is kind to lots of people and is sort of popular. Though she doesn't lead it on, she has quite a bad home situation, but she won't let anyone know. Not even her best friend.

Anime-Girls-with-Kimono-Matsuri-Summer-Anime-Girl-Wallpaper-1024x682.png

Yui is the one with white hair, while her best friend, Mei, is on the right.

It was just another normal day in high school where people go to their respective clubs and do their work. But as for Shou, he hasn't joined any clubs yet. He was not a very athletic man and he can barely do a lot of stamina work. But there was one club he wanted to join, the baseball team. Why would he want to join such an athletic club you say ? That's because the person he likes is in that club, and she's the manager as well. Most of the time during club activities, he would go to the nearby bushes and stalk at her with his binoculars. He would then start day dreaming about her and him being together and doing, 'stuffs' . Typical young and healthy male thoughts. And this time around, it wasn't so different as any other club day. He was now stalking her from the same bush, showing him the same angle of her.

Yui sighed, leaning against the outside of the school. She had been hanging around the baseball field on one of her afternoons off. She sighed, downing the rest of her can and tossing it towards the trash, the can bouncing off the edge and falling inside. It was then she noticed something in the bushes, or rather someone. The guy had a cold hard stare on her friend, so she decided to have a little fun. Going around the building, she walked up behind him silently and leaning against the wall. "Dang, if you stare any harder I am sure your eyes will pop out of your head." She said, tapping his head lightly. 
@Joker

He was concentrating on her beautiful eyes, her lustrous hips, and her sweet lips. Oh how long had he had a crush on her, maybe it was when he first went to high school. Yeah, he remembers it clearly now, how she helped him on his first day here when he got lost on the campus. Shou just can't stop day dreaming about her and him, over and over again every club activities. His friends know about his love for her, yet they keep on teasing him about unrequited love or something.

He then jumped as someone surprised him as he quickly hid away the binoculars, " W-w-w-what do y-y-you mean !? " he stutters while talking trying his best not to look suspicious even though he was just a moment ago.

"Nice try capitan obvoius. I saw you two minutes ago." Yui said, smirking at him. "Looks like someone has a slaker crush on my friend~" she said, teasing the boy a bit. She actually thought it was kind of sweet, but only kind of. Not anything more.

"And also, by sitting here, you are waisting valuable time. If you like her, talk to her. Don't stalk her, it's creepy." She said looking at the boy suspiciously. He was a little odd, not a charmer, and certainly not outgoing.

"F-friend !? " he is quite surprised to know that his crush's friend spots him stalking her. Now he's life is over since she's probably gonna tell her all about him. His physical self then starts to get a little transparent, metaphorically. He runs away from this girl never looking back as he heads back to his classroom. Sitting on his chair and placing his forehead on his desk as he loses all hope in being together with his crush since he was spotted stalking on her on some bush. He then starts thinking what would happen if she now knows about his attitude of stalking her. It was all horrible, she wouldn't look at him and she would mostly avoid him now.

" Seems like Shou is down, wonder what happened " one of his friend, Taka, wondered as he leaned his head forward at Shou's place. " I want to die.. " he muttered as his friend got surprised and pulled him by his collar. " What the heck do you mean !? " he yelled as Shou told him everything and Taka just sighing. " Well, good luck with that. " he answered " I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DO SOMETHING YOU BASTARD " he yelled at his friend as Taka just laughed it off.

" I know nothing about this you know, we're both the same when it comes to girls " he answers.

Yui watched him run off, chuckling. She sighed, twirling a strand of her hair in between her fingers. She sighed, looking down. Everyone had crushes on her friend. Sometimes she felt that she was living in her shadow. She felt like she had to claw her way out, and as soon as she got close, someone shoved her back in.

Sighing, she stopped leaning against the wall and started walking towards the gate, but hesitated. She turned around and walked towards the school. She went to the lower grades classes, she scanned the classes for the one with him inside. When she heard a scream from one of the classrooms, she had passed, she backed up a bit and walked though the back door of the class. She walked in silently, motioning for his friend to be quiet. She walked up behind him and rested her hands on his head. "Aww, now telling others is no fun." She said, her hair draping over his neck as she leaned over.

He jumps at the sudden feeling on warmth on his head as he looked up seeing her. He then yelps in surprise as he looks at Taka, but he was only giving him the 'explain-yourself' look at him. He mouthed to Taka that 'this-is-the-friend' . Taka finally understood, he then tried to talk the girl out of this place. " Excuse me uh, this isn't your class ? " Taka asks the girl as Shou just looks away, blushing to the fact that the person who had spotted him in stalking his crush is now here. " W-what are you doing here ? " Shou asks her as he is still looking away from her, his face as red as an apple.

Yui smiled. "Look, at this point, it's hopeless. You need to step up your game, say hello in the hallway, talk to her." She said, leaning against a desk. "She is a really nice person. She won't reject you on the spot, so long as you make an effort to SPEAK!" She said. She took a strand of her hair, twirling it in between her fingers.

She smiled and swung her feet. "Face it, you both are horrible with women, as you have previously said. So, enlist the help of a girl. Maybe a girl who happens to be friends with your crush." She hinted. She smiled, rapping her finger on her desk and twirling her hair with the other hand. She smiled, waiting for there response.

" HEY, WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOR- " before Taka could finish talking back, Shou covered his mouth with his hand and gave her a very determined look. He knows what she says is true, he is VERY horrible with woman Heck, he hasn't even dated one ever since. But before he would answer her, he wanted to know why her best friend would want a guy like him, out of the hundreds of nice guys who like her, would make a move on her friend.

" Why do you want to help me ? " he asks her as he gives her a very suspicious look. He suspected her of helping him to make a fool of himself in front of her. He suspected that she would make him do something that would scar his crush's mind. He at least wants to know if he could trust her in this.

Yui chuckled. "Well, you are hopeless, and frankly, she could use a guy like you. Someone more honest then the baseball dudes who hang around and try and kill each other with curve balls." She said, sticking out her tongue. She really didn't like the baseball kids and she wasn't sure how Mei could stand to be there manager.

She smiled, letting her hand drop from her hair. She smiled, tapping her finger on her desk, kicking her feet on the desk. "And seriously, every guy in this school does the same. And honestly, stalking her is kind of creepy. You will get nowhere like that." She said, getting up and tapping his head lightly.

He felt two arrows hit him in his chest. He was called hopeless and a creep and it almost made him lose his self-esteem. But now that she is going to help him, he feels like he can really do it this time. Without realizing he still had his hand over Taka's mouth, it was purposely bit by Taka as he let out a yelp of pain and punching Taka in the stomach with his other hand as he crumpled up. He then looks at the girl and nods at her.

" O-okay then, I'm Shou " he introduces himself as Taka stood back up." I'm Taka, Taka Kuro " and so did Taka.

Yui smiled. "I am Yui. Yui Kazome." She said, her grin wide. "Now the first thing you need to do with this girl, is say hi in the hallway. Not some sort of nervous hi that makes you seem desperate, something natural. Like if you wanted to say hi to me in the hallway, do that." She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

She smiled. "As for your friend, I don't know. If you have a crush on the same girl, it's not good for friendship. So you might want to find a different crush." She suggested.

" Hey ! I don't have a crush on her ! " Taka answered back as he crosses his arms and looked away all grumpy. Shou then smiles at Taka, knowing that he obviously has a crush on someone else and he then looks back at Yui. " Alright, Yui-sensei, I-i'll try my best ! " he says determined to show that he can do something other than stalk. Just as they were about to finish, the class bell rings and it was about time for her to go back to her class.

" I-i'll try passing by the hallway near her class, if I see her I'll say hi . " he informed her as Taka went back to his seat and still looking grumpy because of what Yui had said to him.

Yui smiled. "Great. Now tomorrow after school, I will teach you your second lesson." She said, walking over to Taka. "And Taka, same goes for you. And stop moping." She said, pulling his cheeks before waving. 'Bye~" she said, walking out the door and shutting it. She giggled a bit. She was going to have fun with this.

The day passed by regularly after that. She went home, did homework, and went to bed. She woke up the next morning. She sighed, getting out of bed and walking downstairs. Her hair was in a mess, strands sticking up all over the place. She got herself ready and waited, hearing a knock at her door. She walked over and opened it. 'Hey Mei!~" She said, giving her a hug. "Ready?" She asked. Mei nodded and they both walked towards school.

Agreeing with her statement with a nod, he looked back at Taka who was still unsatisfied with what had happened. He just laughed nervously as the day continued and he went home. In his room he couldn't sleep at all. He was thinking about a lot of things, how he got someone to help out in his quest for love, and how it would turn out. Hopefully, he was right in trusting her. Sighing deeply, he pulled the blanket up covering his face and closed his eyes. He was now going to sleep.

The next day, it was just as the same. Except he was nervous for what was going to come. He got up from bed, took a shower, changed into his school uniform, went down the dining room to eat his mother's breakfast. " Have a nice day honey. " His mom sends him off as he waves good bye at her and made his way to school. He and his mom lives alone since his father had never return ever since he went abroad. He hated his father for that and he didn't want to think about it too much for his mom's sake.

Despite all that, he though of how he would greet her. Maybe he should go with the cool guy way, but then he realized it did not suit him. Maybe a shy guy ? It would only look weird on him. Then he decided he would just do it normally, like how he would greet Taka. He walks in the campus and waited for Yui and Mei to appear.

Mei and Yui walked together to school. At some point she started talking to her.

"So Mei."

"Hm??"

"Have any crushes yet?"

"Umm, no, not yet."

"Oh. Well there is this guy named Shou, he seems like he would be a cool guy. Maybe you should talk to him?"

"Hmm, I'll check him out. He sounds fun." Mei said.

Yui felt a smile creep to her face as they continued to walk to school. She had dropped his name in her conversation. She smiled as they walked in the gate. Seeing Shou in the corner, she gestured for him to do it now.

He sees them coming from a distance and Yui gesturing for him. Clearing his throat and feeling very nervous he walked towards them and looked up at Yui and Mei. He then tries his hardest to smile as he starts to sweat intensely. " H-hey Yui, H-h-hey Mei-senpai. " he greets them as he runs away after that not wanting to look back at her face after that weird greeting.

Mei waved after him. "Hi." She called, smiling. 'Who was that?" She asked.

Yui smiled and laughed. "That was Shou." She said.

"Oh." Mei said. "He seems shy, but nice." She said.

Mei and Yui walked past others. Mei soon stopped by Jason, captain of the baseball team. Yui sighed. She was starting to get the feeling Mei was falling for him, but she wanted to still help Shou. "Mei~ Let's get to class." She called, walking to class.

He then walks in his classroom, sits in his seat and places his head on his desk. His face all flustered and confused at what he had done. He hopes that it wasn't too weird but at least he had done it. The first time in a long time, he had greeted his crush. He had mustered all his confidence and proved himself that he is worthy of doing such a thing. He was now smiling a bit, feeling even more confident that he could do this and be together with his senpai.

"Seems like it went well" Taka appeared out of nowhere and gave him a smirk. " So ? How'd she react ? " Taka asks as Shou doesn't know how to answer that. He immediately ran away before she could hear her reply to his greetings.

" I didn't.. stay long to see her reaction.. " he answered Taka as he just laughed.

" I see, I see, well at least you tried ! " he said as he gave him a smack on his back. Even though it was supposed to be a pat, Taka just can't control his strength since his family runs a Martial Arts Dojo.

Yui and Mei passed there class, walking to there's. When Mei opened the door, she ran over to there group of friends. Yui stayed back a bit, there friends only bothering to talk to Mei. She sighed, setting down her stuff before being pulled over by Mei. She made her best effort to smile, walking over and waving at everyone, smiling at Yosaku, She kind of had a crush on him, but he and Samantha both liked each other, so she had given up a long time ago.

Making her best effort, she engaged in conversation with all of them till the teacher walked into the class. Everyone dispersed and walked to there seat, Yui taking her seat by the window. She sighed, twirling her pencil as the day droned on.

Hours passed by as it was time for lunch. Shou stood from his seat and walked out of the classroom. His mom would always pack him lunch and it would be a little embarrassing for him to show everyone that his mom still packs his lunch. But the doesn't mean does not know how to cook. He made his way up to the roof to eat his lunch, sometimes he would eat alone and sometimes with Taka if he isn't so busy with his club activities, but he didn't mind eating alone it was quite peaceful.

Mei called a baseball meeting today, so she took this as an opportunity to find Shou. Walking up to the roof with her lunch, she shoved the door open, seeing Shou there. "Well that makes things easy." She muttered, shutting the door. She smiled and sat down next to him, taking out a pair of chopsticks and starting to eat.

He was surprised to see here in the roof. She then sat next to him as he was a bit nervous on having a girl eat with him. He had never eaten with a girl before. But then why would he be so embarrassed about. It was only Yui, a girl who's helping him with his love life. He just sighed and continued to chow down on his food. Taking quick glances at her and wanting to ask how he did on his first greetings to Mei. Hopefully, it wasn't too bad or too creepy.

" S-so.. how did I do ? " he asks her as he looks down on his food and silently chews on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back