• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Turnabout

Yui sighed, as the bell rang, signaling that lunch was over. She sighed and walked back to her seat, not ready to start class. But the classes passed faster than before, and soon it had reached the end of the day. Smiling, Yui packed her things away carefully, getting up and out of her seat and walking towards the door of the class.

It was finally came to an end, he stood from his seat took his bag and walked out of school. He was having bad grades and he wasn't good at studying. He sighs as he tries to accept the fact that he will be held back by a year and looks pretty down. He could hear whispers from the other students that Shou looks pretty transparent now and Shou just sighs even more.

Yui smiled, seeing Shou out of the corner of her eye. She waved and walked over. "Hey! Uhhh, why you so glum?" She asked, suddenly noticing the heavy atmosphere around Shou. She really hates seeing people down like that, especially if they are normally so happy and cheery. She smiled, looking down at him.

He gave Yui a zombie-like look as he gave her a zombie-like smile. " Hey Yui.. " he answered her greeting as he continued his way. " I've got get home and study, or I'll be held back this year. " he says to her in a crackled voice as he sighs deeper than Adele is rolling in. Who would've though that it would finally arrive to him. His grades was clearly the worst karma ever.

Yui sighed. "Don't study to hard though. And if you need help, you have my number." She said, smiling. "Call me." She whispered, ruffling his hair and walking away. She sighed, walking towards the door. She really wanted to study with him, but she figured he would want to be alone. She had been occupying a bunch of his time lately.

He wonders if Yui's grades is even good at all. But it's better than nothing since she's a woman she must've a better grade than he does. " Wait ! " called out to her as he pulls her by the shoulder. " Please help me study. " he asks for her help as if he would study by himself. If he did though, it wouldn't go too well.

Yui smiled at him. "Sure! I would love to help." She said. "After all, since I really had nothing to do with my time since people ignored me, I ended up being pretty smart." She said. She had tutored a bunch of people before, even upperclassmen. For some reason, she was wise beyond her years and she loved using her gift.

Now he feels like he's the dumbest person on earth. And also, he remembers that Taka is good with history as he takes out his phone and calls him. " Taka, you're good at history right ? " he asks him through the phone. " Yeah, I'm guessing you need help with it ? " he guesses as Shou's goes down again. " Yeah.. Yui's helping me as well.. so I thought i need another one to help me too, especially in history. " Shou replies as his call disconnects.

Yui smiled. "Sounds like you and Taka are close friends." She said, smiling. She felt a small blush creep to her cheeks. She felt something inside her. She was falling for him. Hard. She blushed inwardly, her heat racing as she came to realize her feelings. Seems that helping him had developed into something more.

He sighs deeply and laughs nervously. " Well, we better get moving I guess.. and don't tell mom. " he informs her as he starts walking ahead of her towards his house. He informed her not to mention his studies to his mother because she would freak out and do terrible things to him. Very terrible things. He is now even more scared than before. He couldn't even walk straight as he becomes a bit dizzy.

Yui nodded, smiling. "Yeah, lips are sealed." She said. She smiled and walked towards his house with him. She noticed him start wobbling on the side walk and she placed her arm around him, drawing him closer. "Don't fall over." She said, her face red and flustered. She smiled a bit and tried to control her blush.

He thanked Yui for lending him a hand but all these thoughts is making him dizzy and he was feeling pretty hot. It felt like he was gonna pass out any moment now. His breathing started to get much more shallow as he now couldn't help it he falls down. He doesn't know what's wrong with him but he feels very sick.

Yui gasped, picking him up. "Looks like making it to your house isn't an option at this point." She said, running towards his house. She felt his forehead, which was burning. She sighed and ran though her door, not bothering to take off her shoes as she walked inside and set him on the couch. She threw off her shoes and placed a blanket over him, grabbing a cold towel, placing it on his head.

Shou wasn't sure what had happen to him as he opens his eyes only to find himself in his house and on the couch. He had realized the cold towel placed on his forehead and looked over to the side. It was Yui. Feeling embarrassed he tried to stand up as he needed to study for the upcoming exam next week or he will obviously fail.

Yui was doing her homework when she heard the blankets move. Turning her head, she saw Shou trying to sit up. She scooted over and gently pressed him back down to her couch. "You need rest. Studding can wait for a bit. You passed out." She said, smiling warmly down at him. She checked if he was still warm, which he was, so she kept the towel there.

" B-but.. i need to study.. " he replies as he was gently pressed back down on the couch. He tries his best not to look sick but it was all futile he was indeed sick and he can't do anything about it. He just closed his eyes and hoped for it to go away. The quickly it goes away, the sooner he could start studying.

Yui smiled. "Just rest." She said, taking away the cold towel and getting it wet again. She sighed softly, her hair now tied in a messy bun as she placed the towel back on his forehead, her fingers brushing away small strands of her hair by his forehead. Pulling her hand away slowly, she stood up from the edge of the couch and walked back over to the table, sitting down to finish her homework.

Shou slowly fell asleep he didn't realize due to him being sick. But it was a miracle that the illness went away the next day. Shou woke up still feeling dizzy but not sick anymore. He got up from the couch and looked around and stretched. He was feeling one in a million again and it was Saturday. The exam was in monday so he had to study as soon as possible.

Yui had stayed the night, her head slumped over her text book. She had been studying for finals, even though they where two weeks away. Her bangs where hanging over her face and soft breaths came from her mouth as she slept. Her dreams where a bit weird but peaceful. One arm was close to her head, the other close by.

Shou looked over to Yui who seems to be sleeping peacefully by the table as he walks over to her and placed a warm new blanket over her. He then whispered softly to her, " Thanks. " as he made his way to the other side of the table to start studying as well. He can't remember the last time he studied, but if it's going to be like this then he wouldn't mind. He just studied, as Yui slept.

Yui woke up a while later, groaning a bit as she stood up. She blinked a few times, confused. This wasn't her room. She looked around a bit, her eyes finally drawing onto Shou's form. She blushed, realizing that he had woke up and placed a blanket on her while she slept. She brushed her hair out of her eyes a bit, her face pink.

Shou looked over at Yui and smiled, " Morning sleepy head. " he greeted her as he went back to his book. He then placed it away as he looked over at her, " I guess I made you worry, sorry about that.. " he apologizes as he bows his head respectfully. He never knew how he got sick, no wonder he was feeling very tired yesterday.

Yui blushed a dark shade of red. She undid her bun, her long white hair falling out of her bun. She sighed, happy that her hair was out of it's tight constricting bun. She sighed, rubbing her eyes. She reached into her bag and grabbed her glasses, putting them on her face. She blinked a few times at him. "Morning. And it's fine. I am just glad you are ok now."

" Well uh.. breakfast ? Im sure mom is cooking one downstairs and she'll come up to call me anytime now. " he says as he placed the books away standing from his place only to hear a knock on the door as his mother called out, " Shou, breakfast is ready. " . Shou nods at Yui and looks at the door. " We'll be out there in a second mom. " he replied as the door bursts open and his mom with a panicked face.

" We !? " she answered as her cheeks become slightly red seeing the girl from before in his room and early in the morning and also to see her all tired and all. She pulled Shou and whispered on his ear, " .. I never knew you were so aggressive Shou. " and Shou not sure what she meant thought of their situation again and blushed deeply as he pushes his mom away.

" N-n-no ! W-w-w-we ... d-... it was study ! " he yelled as he pushed his laughing mom out of the room and closing the door as he barricaded it with his bad, still having the same blush as before.

Yui laughed, using a hand to cover her mouth. Once she recovered, she smiled, adjusting a strand of her hair. "What did she say?" She asked, adjusting her glasses on the bridge of her nose. Usually she wears contacts, but she had to take them out to study and sleep. If she had fallen asleep in her contacts she wouldn't be able to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back