• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Trying to Branch Out From Tumblr for Fandom RP

IamTheBus

Unlucky Member
For the last ~6 years I've RPed nearly exclusively on tumblr. Unfortunately, the site continues its slow decline into oblivion, so I feel like I should probably start hedging my bets and trying new things. Hi, I'm Bus! I'm 20 years old and NB (they/them). I'm very much into anime RP and I think my biggest strength is my ability to write dialogue.

✫━ RULES
I only really play canons.
I'm willing to RP with OCs, but I won't write canon x OC ships after having had bad experiences with people who really only wanted to crush on the character and ignored me as a person. Please have a bio if you approach me with an OC.
I tend to be somewhat selective. I can give a writing sample if anybody wants one.
I only do para with at least 3 or 4 sentences per reply, in third person. Usually I write in present tense but I can switch to past tense if that bugs you.
I have written bios for all the muses listed here available on request.

✫━ MUSE LIST
FATE (primarily FGO)
▶Hans Christian Andersen
▶Cu Alter
▶Billy the Kid
▶ Hessian (of Hessian Lobo)

YUGIOH ZEXAL
▶Vector

DANGANRONPA (SDR2/V3)
▶Hinata Hajime
▶Kamukura Izuru
▶Korekiyo Shinguji

PERSONA 5 (NOT ROYAL COMPLIANT)
▶Akira Kurusu (more headcanon based than most of my other muses)

HOUSEKI NO KUNI
▶Phosphophyllite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back