• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trulane - A Fantasy RP

"I don't mind. They probably heard you anyway." He blushed but smiled, kissing her cheek. "Tell me when you're ready love."

Ferron chuckled and held her hand as they left the room. He guided Arryn towards the inn, and whispered, "How does your body feel?"

Ferron smiled and led her into the inn. He sat down at the table and watched as she did as well. "You really look like you're in pain love, are you sure I didn't break you?" He whispered as Leisel began making her way over.

Arryn chuckled and said, "You may have, but it doesn't hurt much. I don't feel pain as much as stiffness. Besides , high pain tolerance."

Ferron nodded, glad to hear he hadn't hurt her too badly. When Leisel walked over, she said, "Morning you two. What can I start you off with?" She seemed to glance at Arryn a bit oddly a few times, noticing her limp.

"Same for me." Ferron said, and Leisel nodded.

"Go fighting monsters and bandits again last night? Must've messed up your leg pretty bad." She said as a simple conversation starter, and signaled with only a single motion to the cook that they were having the same as they always did.

Arryn blushed slightly, then said, "Actually, much less noble than that - I slipped on some ice and landed hard." It was a shameful lie, she could walk on ice with no issues, but it was feasible to someone who didn't know her that well.

Ferron blushed when he realized what they were actually talking about. "I'm sorry to hear that love," said Leisel, putting a hand on her arm. "Ferron, you better make sure she doesn't fall again, that's unchivalrous of you!"

Arryn smirked and said sarcastically, "Yeah, Ferron, my injuries are your fault," even though they both knew there was no need for sarcasm because it was true.

Ferron blushed deeper, but chuckled, since it was almost an inside joke of sorts. "Hey it's not my fault, you were practically begging for it to happen."

Arryn blushed a bit more, and replied, "Not my fault, it was slick, and the ground was hard. Harder than expected."

"Honestly you should've expected it. You saw the conditions beforehand, you should've been prepared." He said with a light grin.

"Well, I mean it was fun and worth the soreness now, but it's just unexpected to wake up so roughed up this morning," Arryn said slowly.

Ferron blushed but grinned as well. "You're bound to get sore again if you try. I'd almost assume you like falling on ice."

Ferron blushed but grinned as well. "You're bound to get sore again if you try. I'd almost assume you like falling on ice."

Ferron had to take a moment to formulate a response. He wouldn't admit that he was actually enjoying their sly talk. "Then I guess you'll have to keep waking up sore every morning."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back