• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trulane - A Fantasy RP

"Good," Arryn answered, still blushing. He had displayed his love for her in public on this side of town, and she didn't mind it at all.

Ferron smiled softly, glad to see she was happy. He began to blush a bit as he realized just how much affection he was showing in public, and wasn't sure if he was embarrassing Arryn. "I love you." He said quietly.

Ferron smiled softly, glad to see she was happy. He began to blush a bit as he realized just how much affection he was showing in public, and wasn't sure if he was embarrassing Arryn. "I love you." He said quietly.

Ferron noticed the change and wondered if she felt more comfortable speaking Northern. "Then let's go." He said in the language, standing up tall.

Ferron gave her hand a gentle squeeze as they got to the forge. He guided Arryn inside and went straight to his room. Their room? The lines of certain things suddenly became blurred to him. What was his and what was theirs? "You tired love?" He asked.

Ferron was caught off guard when Arryn tackled him, making it rather easy to knock him over onto the bed. He chuckled softly and smiled up at her. "Oh, what do you plan on doing?"

Ferron smiled, assuming this would be the next thing Arryn would do. Ferron returned the kiss in full, his arms wrapping around her sides.

Ferron sighed softly, holding Arryn close to him. He stared up at the ceiling, as he had done for the past hour, just enjoying the peace. "Love you." He said quietly.

"Love you too," Arryn whispered. She closed her eyes, groaning as she rolled over. "Fuck, I love you, but I am sore."

Ferron blushed deep, and responded, "I thought you had a high pain tolerance." He said with a chuckle, kissing the top of her head.

Ferron laughed and slowly sat up. "Well bad news for you then - I'm getting hungry. Want to join me for a trip to the tavern?"

Ferron noticed Arryn moving more stiff than normal, but figured he was just seeing things. After he got dressed though, it was more than clear that he caused her limp, and he blushed deeply. "You sure you can make it there?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back