• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trulane - A Fantasy RP

A little while later, Arryn groaned as she woke up, then rolled out of bed and got dressed. She nudged Ferron. "Get up, love, I'm starving."

"But I'm tired. And now I'm cold." Ferron said with a groan, basking in the warmth Arryn left in her spot on the bed.

Arryn smiled and took his hand, pulling on him. "Hey, come on, food. Food is good. Little beer and mead, warm fireplace. You can wear my cloak if you like."

Ferron couldn't lie, Arryn's persuading was working. The only thing that rivaled his love for sleep was food and alcohol, with Arryn being the only thing to top them both easily. Finally, he said, "Alright, for the price of one really nice kiss. And not just any kiss, the kind of kiss from legend."

Ferron smiled during the kiss, and pouted when she pulled away. "It will do for now, but I want more when we come back." He told and got together his things, then said, "Ready love?"

Ferron smiled as they walked, and got them a table when they entered the inn. He ordered a meal and a drink that wasn't too strong but still had some kick to it.

Arryn ordered herself some mead and a full meal. The moment the food arrived, she dug into it. Liesel stopped by and asked where they had been. "You two are in here most nights and mornings, but we didn't see you. We started to get worried!"

"We had to make a trip to the other side of town and had to stay down there for a bit when a blizzard rolled in." He blushed just slightly. "But we're back, don't worry." He flashed a smile as he began to eat.

Liesel noticed the blush, but didn't comment. "Well I missed my favorite little warrior, so you always being her back, Ferron, you understand me?" She said as she wrapped an arm around Arryn. Arryn grinned.

After she left, Arryn returned to eating her food.

"Not competition...." Arryn said, gesturing with her fork a bit. "Just someone you have to... Be accountable to. My guess, if she thinks you mistreated me, she'll have some friends after your blood."

"You treating me nice," Arryn said softly, then squeezed his hand. She hadn't thought anybody would treat her nice since she left Canneroc.

"Oh, well of course I'd treat you nice." Ferron said. "It's what lover do, I assure you." He blushed just slightly but smiled.

Ferron smiled softly. "Good, you deserve it." He pulled her close enough to kiss the top of her head. "How's your meal love?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back