• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trulane - A Fantasy RP

"Arryn, you should know that will never happen. I love you too much to ever let this fire fade." He kissed her deeply to show what he meant

When they separated, Arryn stayed hidden against him. "It's scary how easily you could hurt me, though. I love you so much, you could make me cry with a word."

Ferron suddenly felt he had the possibility of becoming a monster to Arryn, but he knew he could never hurt her, even if he wanted to. "You know I love you too much to do anything but care for you."

As always, Arryn perked up at the thought of food. "What if more people notice I'm limping, though?" She asked quietly, not wanting to embarrass him.

"It doesn't bother me at all. Plus, you seemed pretty good at coming up with something." He chuckled, kissing her head. "And, it's also sort of fun to see you have to show off what I did to you." He whispered.

Arryn blushed, then whispered, "Sometime we should go to a city where nobody knows us and every time we leave the inn, you can show off all the marks you put on me."

Arryn blushed even darker and closed her eyes, but eventually said, "We should get food before this goes any further."

Arryn took the hand he offered and stood. She put on her cloak and went with him to the inn, with her limp doing better than before.

A few months had passed since their last mission, and it was safe to say Arryn and Ferron were enjoying their laid back lifestyle. One morning, as Ferron was readying a set of armor, there was a knock on the door. "Could you get that?" He asked to Arryn.

Arryn set down her mortar and pestle and went to the door. She had taken over the job as town apothecary, as the other one was overcharging for medicine. Arryn opened the door.

"Hello." Said a man on the other side. He was tall and well built, with a simple cloak on. "Is Ferron or Dask around? I need their help."

"Ferron is, Dask may be out. Why don't you come in? How can we help you?" Arryn didn't mind inviting him in since with the armory behind her, she knew that she and Ferron could easily take an enemy.

The man nodded graciously to Arryn before stepping in. "Ah, there you are Ferron." He said when he spotted him working on a set of armor. When Ferron looked up, he stood tall.

"You said it would be years, not months. Leave this place, I don't owe you anything yet."

"I'm sorry Ferron, but the deal has been rearranged. Your next payment is due within the week."

Arryn put her hand on the hilt of her dagger. "You can't give him such short notice and expect a payment. Ferron, what is this?"

Ferron held his hand out to Arryn. "It's okay, you can put away your weapon." He sighed heavily, leaning on his table. "Just give me a month and I'll have it to you."

"I can't do that and you know it. We need our payment within the week. I am sorry, truly. Please, pay us before the time runs out this time." The man began backing out of the shop. "You know where to find us." Not long after, the man left the building and disappeared into the crowds.

Arryn turned to Ferron amd said, "Ferron. You need to tell me what you owe them for, and why it is so important they're paid. Then I can help you get your gold."

Ferron put a hand to his head, sighing heavily as he tried to think in silence, his hand forming a fist. "Just stay here. I'll deliver it to them." He said quietly.

Arryn wasn't one to stand down. Normally, she would do what Ferron said, and he knew that. But this time was too much. She stepped in front of him and said, "Ferron. Please. I've told you all my secrets. Please tell me what you're paying for, why they need this payment so suddenly."

"It's not simple to explain, or else I'd have done it already Arryn." Ferron said in a raised voice, more forceful than he had ever been with her prior. "Just give me time to think." He told her, fuming as he stared down at the table.

Arryn frowned and waited for him to think. Banshees and fake curses weren't easy to explain either but she had told him. They had loved together for months now, it frustrated her that she didn't understand this thing that was causung him stress, especially when she could get him the money.

Ferron sighed heavily, sitting down slowly his seat. He took a long while to think things over before saying, "I'm sorry. Listen, I just... I did something bad, and I tried to fix it. Now I owe a debt I couldn't possibly pay back. It's not the gold, it's what I bought with the gold that's unobtainable anymore. That's the best I can explain it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back