• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Triple The Love (FreeMustang + Funkybub)

Paying via card, Paul tipped him at least $250, it was the least he could do. Entering their apartment, Paul collapsed on the bed. "Where are we even eating tonight?" He asked, as he started to mentally plan out his outfit for the evening.

"I don't know, I picked where we were going for lunch so you better impress me for dinner" Nicole said as she stripped down before going after her husband like a hungry wolf about to rip apart a deer "Now where were we before we were interrupted by the car stopping?" she giggled

Picking her petite body up, Paul carried her through the bedroom and into the bathroom. "In the shower I thought?" He whispered softly, turning on the shower itself.

*fade to black*

(I got to go to work)

Nicole wrapped a towel around her self when they finally finished their 3 hour shower. She had still been playing the role of his intern and the ditzyer she acted the louder he screamed dirty things about Jessica. He was really getting into it when he pretended she was her and it was worrying her more and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul had no idea he was thinking about Jessica, not a single clue. Wrapping a large white towel, he sat on the bed with his wife and smiled. "If you hurry you, we can catch the play. And dinner will have to be much later." He told his wife, playing with her wet, red hair.

"I prefer a late dinner" Nicole admitted "You made me wait so long to get lunch..." she teased her husband as she grabbed her blow dryer and dried her hair and then started curling it a bit before getting dressed and doing her make up "So, you really think your intern is sexy, huh?" she asked him, attempting to make it sound casual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul shrugged and placed his boxers on, moving closer to Nicole. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he kissed her on the cheek. "I mean, she's attractive. But she's not as sexy as you."

"But you want to get in her pants, huh?" Nicole half smiled, musing if having a threesome would motivate Paul's endurance more.

Paul shrugged once again. "I think you're a bit jealous." He whispered softly, having seen her look at Jessica in a certain way.

Damn, Nicole has got him. "Well." Paul and Nicole were fairly open with their sexuality and emotions. "I wouldn't mind her." He confessed.

"Paul... You were screaming her name while you were fucking me. I think it' more then you just not minding her" Nicole said amusedly

Paul smiled at Micole as he kept his arms on her waist. "What are you trying to imply? You told me to pretend you were her so I was."

"I'm just trying to figure out how much you want her" Anna said obviously, turning around and giving him a very serious look.

Paul knew she wouldn't be angry if he was honest, that's how their relationship worked. "I guess. I guess a fair bit. But not as much as you."

"Do you want to see if she's interested in a threesome?" Nicole asked, deciding she would make him work harder on her if she promised him the young girl as his treat at the end. She smiled kinkily.

"Well I mean it has to be a mutual desire" Nicole shrugged "So, are you up to trying to satisfy two girls?" she grinned

Nicole shrugged "Mmm... Mainly just having fun fighting over you" she smirked "But you have to get her to agree to it too... So I suggest you star dialing up the charm or offer her money for it, what ever it takes to get her to agree" she shrugged

Paul nodded, "I'll take her out for lunch and try to charm her." He told his wife as the two looked in the mirror.

"Great!" Nicole grinned, finished herself up. They went to the theater and watched the opera, slipping away into the bathroom and acting out the prostitute scene in much more detail that they missed curtain call and just kept making love until the opera had ended and everyone was gone and the janitor had finally gotten security to come by and kick them out. They had a quick fuel up with gas station hot dogs before going to the park and doing it on the play ground equipment since Paul had forgotten the blanket. Fortunately there weren't any kids around to see them doing it. It was practically time to go to the doctor's office by the time they got home and after making more love in the shower they scrambled to get dressed and rushed to get to the appointment in the nick of time.

"Last call for Mr. and Mrs. Cobb, last call" the nurse said just as the couple burst through the door

"We're here!" Anna panted, holding onto her husband to keep from falling forward "Sorry, we got... Uh.... Caught in traffic...?" she made up and when the nurse didn't look like she was buying it she bluntly admitted "Fine... He wouldn't get out of my pants! And I didn't want him out!" she grinned, looking back at Paul "Gosh I wish you were still in my pants" she laughed.

The couple had been up all night. Just making love all night long. They should've felt tired but, the two had consumed some less than legal powder, keeping them awake and alert all night long. The opera, the park and then again in the shower. And yet, the two were still perfectly awake.

Between showering and heading to the doctor's, Michael changed into a plain white shirt and plain black pants.

He was completely in love with Nicole. She wanted everyone to know about the two of them and their love life, she didn't care what anyone thinks. As she turned around, Michael deeply kissed her before pulling away. "You're gonna have to wait until the doctor's finished pumpkin. And then, maybe we can have a ten minute quickie in the toilets." He whispered softly, following the nurse into the doctor's office.

There was a large window, displaying most of downtown Manhattan and its numerous skyscrapers. The walls were all white except for the green plants and the numerous degrees on the wall.

Nicole kissed Michael as they waited for the doctor, really tempted to play out her fantasy with him right there in the doctor's office by pretending he was the doctor nailing her on the table or against the window for all of the city to see! It took everything in her not to rip off his clothes and do just that with him. Thankfully the doctor snapped her out of her fantasy and the couples' make out session.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Cobb... Your tardiness has already put me be hind schedule so let's get right down to business with the tests... I'll take your wife into the other room here and my nurse will assist you Mr. Cobb" the doctor said quickly, whisking Nicole into the other room.

The nurse came in with a cup and grinned, she got to do this with plenty of men and was always amused with what she got "Drop your pants" she instructed, putting gloves on along with a bit of lubricant

Paul was ready to start off his fantasy with Nicole until they were interrupted by the doctor and the female nurse. Seperated from his partner, Paul stood up and smiled at the nurse. She couldn't be much older than Michael, with long wavy black hair and pale white skin.

Dropping his hands, he waited for the nurse to get to work but he was slightly confused. "Aren't I suppose to do all the work?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back