• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Triple The Love (FreeMustang + Funkybub)

A bit taken back by the hug, Paul didn't protest it at all. Seeing her blush made him smile and laugh a bit. "Don't sweat it." He told her, walking with her into the new temporary office. "Well, except setting up the place, you could do some market research for me. Any potential investments for me to have a look in, anything to do with medicine or whatever."

"Oh that's easy enough" Jessica nodded "Anything else?" she asked curiously

Jenny poked her head into the office "Mr. Cobb? Your wife is here" she said cheerfully

Paul shook his head softly. "Just get settled in and then, just, urn." He paused for a brief moment before nodding. "Just email it to me once it's finished." He told her.

Walking with some speed out of his office, a large smile crossed his face as he wrapped his arms around Nicole, picking her up and twirling her around in the air. "Hello my love" Paul told her softly.

"Yes sir" Jessica smiled, watching him stroll out of the office and twirl around his wife, how adorable was he?! She felt a little guilty for having a crush on a married man but she couldn't help it!

Nicole giggled and kissed Paul "Hello my honey bear!" she said happily "You seem to be having a really good day, did you get that referral?" she asked hopefully

Paul kissed Nicole gently on the cheek before planting one on the nose. "Well, your honeybear's bear got a million times better now you're here." He told her, a large smile on his face. "But, I had a look and we have an appointment with Dr Brown tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh good!" Nicole said happily, kissing him once again before asking him "How do you feel about Indian food for lunch? I feel like a nice spicy curry"

Placing her down after the twirls, Paul smiled down at his wife. "I'd love an Indian." Paul said, fairly excitedly, placing his hand onto her hand. "Want to go?"

(You'd love an Indian? =O He's cheating?! xD )

"Yes, I'm starving!" Anna admitted "All I've had today was coffee and you made me wait to come for a late lunch" she teased him playfully, walking out with him and walking to their favorite Indian place.

The couple had a seat more or less guaranteed , Paul was good friends with the owner. Pulling out Nicole's chair, Paul sat himself down and smiled at his wife. "I kinda forgot I hired an intern. She's making me actually do work."

"Paul.... You weren't planning on doing work?" Nicole asked in surprise, sitting down when he pulled her chair out for her "What were you going to do?" she asked "Oh... And I got our room cleaned up finally" she smirked "How on earth do you forget you hired an intern?"

Paul nodded. "I was going to sit around, watching Netflix and eating food." He confessed honestly. "I just forgot that I did the paperwork. But, less about me, how are you feeling now?"

"So you weren't really planning to get the referral?" Nicole shook her head, disapointed in Paul for that "Did your intern do all the work on finding one?" she asked, teasing him just a bit for using the new girl like that "I'm fine, I just cleaned our wreck of a room all morning"

"It wouldn't take long to get the referral." Paul informed her, pouring the two a glass of water. "Might as well use her right?" Paul suggested, shrugging his shoulder. Smiling, Paul rested his hand on her hand. "Knowing us, it'll be a mess by Wednesday."

"Knowing how you like to do things I think it'll be a mess by tonight" Nicole giggled flirtingly "Are you coming home with me after lunch? Or going back to work?" she asked, wanting to get back to work trying to get pregnant.

Biting his lip softy, Paul nodded his head wuickly. "I am down for that. Maybe we could have some fun, get back to action. " Paul began to slowly sip on the water. "What are you getting to eat?"

Anna grinned "Lots of action" she giggled, winking at her husband "My usual vegetarian curry" she said obviously

(I've never had Indian food. Curry is the only thing I know that's Indian xD )

Before long, Paul's spicy chicken curry and pilal rice arrived with a naan beard. The same arrived for Nicole, except with vegetables instead of chicken. Lifting his fork, Paul began to eat the rice and curry, mixing it together. "What do you want to do something tonight?"

"Hmmm? Like go out?" Anna asked as she started to enjoy her meal "Sure, what did you have in mind? I midnight stroll in Central Park?" she grinned, it hadn't been the first time he had taken her there late at night and spread out a blanket to get frisky with her before cuddling under neath the stars.

Paul slowly ripped apart the naan bread and slowly wiped up some of the sauce. "Well, we could go back, ruin the bedroom again, and then. Well, I got us theatre tickets so we can have dinner out and then we could then go for a stroll after."

"That sounds like a plan to me" Nicole said happily "So, what are we seeing in the theater my honey bear?" she asked, using his pet name like she usually did when she wanted him to get in and stay in the mood.

"Well Pumpkin Pie, we could see Mamma Mia, Les Miserables, Wicked or The Lion King. It's completely up to you." Paul told her, using his pet name for her.

"Les Miserables, definitely!" Anna said, her eyes getting big when he mention her favorite opera though Mama Mia was a close second!

Seeing her eyes widen with excitement made Paul very happy. Yeah, he might have seen Les Mis at least 5 times now but for her, nothing was too many. "Alright, Jerry will sort that out." He told her, finishing their food. "We'll head home and just chill out until tonight."

"Chill out? What happened to wrecking the bedroom and trying to bust the bed?" Anna asked, upping her expectations of his performance with her.

Paul bit his soft lips as she flirted with him. "How about we break the bed and make you unable to walk for the next two weeks? Fancy that instead?" Raising his eyebrows at her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back