• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial By Fire - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mistake noted, and I'll fix Spider's Initiative total. Thanks for the feedback, gang!

That's ok, Sherwood. We still love you.

Also, thanks for the heads-up about the Kickstarter thing. I might have to jump on this.

The implication of launching a 3.5 edition while 3.0 is still gradually rolling out worries me a little, but I've also openly groaned that this system needed to calm down on word count for a while especially with raw charm count. So, I am hopeful this will be a long-term good thing. That said I'll definitely be giving this a look once stuff with the house and the move is starting to settle.

Thankfully there's enough notice here to where I'll have plenty of time to make room in the budget for this. Thanks for the heads up!

Of course! I'm mostly interested in seeing the info on the new kinds of Exalts that are coming out.

I certainly would not mind dropping some money for that!
Agreed, just trying to keep from falling back into old habits.

Other than Sidereals, I can wait a little while on the other splats, but the promise of a more trimmed down, narrative focused ruleset has me interested. That and the current pace means it could be 2030 before we have Sidereals much less Abyssals or Infernals for proper antagonism. Getimians, Liminals, Exigents, and Alchemicals are just an extra bonus.

I went ahead and jumped onto this and became a backer. I couldn't help myself.

Sherwood Sherwood
Would the legendary size decisive damage limitation of can only deal 3+str levels of health on a decisive attack still apply while the legendary sized creature is crashed?

Sherwood Sherwood
Would the legendary size decisive damage limitation of can only deal 3+str levels of health on a decisive attack still apply while the legendary sized creature is crashed?
I'm not sure. I'll have to do some reading up on that, but at the moment, I don't think so.

I'm not sure. I'll have to do some reading up on that, but at the moment, I don't think so.
Alrighty. If so, I might as well go ahead and strike now since stocking init is not as useful then.

Alternatively, would disarm gambit disarm all the weapons an opponent has or only one?

Alrighty. If so, I might as well go ahead and strike now since stocking init is not as useful then.

Alternatively, would disarm gambit disarm all the weapons an opponent has or only one?
The disarm would only affect one.

Man, I wish initiative crash voided Legendary size protections. That'd be 16 levels of damage instead of only 12. I hope it's taking a -1 from wounds, or that Sherwood is gracious enough to grant a two point stunt.

Almost forgot to give out some xp for the successful battle. Everyone gets 2 standard xp and 2 Solar/Lunar xp. I'll update the totals in the character thread.

You managed to stomp on a pair of well equipped Exalts; what else did you expect them to have? Mundane gear? Heaven forbid! lol

Now I have to come up with their Intimacies for Bard to learn.

Now I have to come up with their Intimacies for Bard to learn.
No worries there. If they aren't important then they aren't important.

I'd assume the deathknights likely have just begrudging or zealous loyalty to the neverborn or their Deathlord. And the monster likely a painful collection of all the intimacies of the victims, be it sorrow of loved ones or hate and pain and fear caused by what was done to them.

Maybe altogether it might give an idea of who our big baddie might be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back