• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial By Fire - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So I had 8i, gained 5i from the attack, +1i for hitting a withering attack, +1i for Bard's song, and +5i for crashing a target, so 20i. Then I lost 4i from the attack?

So I had 8i, gained 5i from the attack, +1i for hitting a withering attack, +1i for Bard's song, and +5i for crashing a target, so 20i. Then I lost 4i from the attack?
I'm not sure if the Bards song is still active given I interrupted it with the terrifying battle Shriek.

It may still be in effect, or the effect was paused while I did that. Since i am technically still playing in the same song.

Sherwood Sherwood could i get your input on that?

Let me make sure I have this correct.

If I were to have attacked and hit. It would have been Str 2 + Weapon 7 + my 6 Inititive correct for a decisive attack? Which minus it soak would have just been 0?

Now that's crashed it has no Hardness, so it's a perfect time to just spam decisive attacks on it. Decisive attacks only roll your current initiative as damage, then reset you to 3 initiative if you hit, so you can just keep hitting it for 3 dice every round. Given its high soak, it's usually the best option.

Decisive attacks are purely Dex + Archery + Specialty for you. No range modifiers or accuracy bonus. Then if you hit, you roll your initiative as damage. You can pump a few motes into the Archery Excellency to improve your chance to hit.

Nope. The person who makes the decisive attack resets to 3i. The Kraken leaves crash when it gains a positive initiative score again by hitting someone, or after 3 turns, whichever comes first. Everyone should pile on and decisive it as much as they can.

Spent 13 peripheral motes for SVN style reflexive activation and MA Excellency dice.

Got the 3 initiative(to a total of 20) from the kraken resisting with WP.

The kraken is in bad shape. Random Word might be able to end the fight with his action if he rolls well.

I will keep a running total of all xp awarded in the Character thread for you to refer to. For a great job, I'll give you all 3 regular xp and 2 Solar/Lunar xp.

Since Spider is already on the sinking wreck, is there enough time to do a quick search for loot?

Edit 3 successes on my roll

I'll give you a shot. Give me a Perception + Awareness roll, please.

Psychie Psychie please go ahead and post your character's search in the IC thread, and I'll let you know what you find.

Sherwood Sherwood

Can one mix and match Solar and normal xp?

For example. If I wanted to purchase an attribute, and I needed 4 xp. Could I spend 3 xp and 1 solar xp. Or any variation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back