• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial By Fire - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
They changed about a billion things, so I've also had to do a lot of double-checking to see if my 2e memories still apply.

Until you have had some time to get them attuned and to awaken any Evocations, this is what you have:

Attunement: 5m; Type: Light (+5 ACC, +10 DMG, +0 DEF, OVW 4)
Tags: Lethal, Melee, Balanced
Hearthstone slot(s): 2

jaydude jaydude , here is the combat stats for your sword.

Attunement: 5m
Type: Medium (+3 ACC, +12 DMG, +1 DEF, OVW 5)
Tags: Lethal, Melee, Balanced
Hearthstone slot(s): 3

So, we have a hearthstone amulet with stone still in it and a Reinforced Buff Jacket left unclaimed. Does anyone want them, or are you going to try and find a buyer for them?

I would love to add them to my panoply, but I don't want to be greedy and take everything from the group.

I've already taken the orichalcum daiklave, so I was hoping to let others have a chance to claim stuff. But if no-one else wants it, I might take the buff jacket.

Is there anywhere close by where we can sell the artifacts? And how much could we earn in terms of Resources?

Your next stop is Sijan, where Dromond has said he knows some people that he can introduce you to that might be able to offer up some good jade for anything you might want to sell. Given the time constraints you are under, it will not be anywhere near the full price that the items are worth, but you can get a good amount of coin for the stuff. Probably enough to give everyone Resources 2.

If possible, something i'd like to acquire in our time in Sijan is information i can use when i get to essence 2 to learn a thaumaturgic ritual about funerary rites when i buy Font of Dark Wisdoms. I'll gladly make a writeup of the ritual myself when i get there. Sadly i'm not actually not a thaumaturge yet since i haven't bought sorcery, but i will be when i get that charm.

Maja has absolutely no practical goals in visiting Sijan. She just wants to see it. If nothing important happens there, presumably the entire affair is off screen.

I have a question for the group that hopefully someone will be able to help me with. My totem form is a giant spider, right? And with my Hybrid Body Transformation, I have got the Extra Legs and the Spinnerets mutations. What I would like is the ability to be able to take the hybrid form and also have the ability to walk up walls. I don't think that it would come for free, since it is a 4 dot Merit. But is there a Charm out there that would add to my mutation pool to be able to get this power added to my Hybrid form?

If there isn't, can we come up with a custom Charm to let me get this? I am willing to spend the xp for it, I just want to do it in a 'legal' and game balanced way.

Help?

Perfected Hybrid Interaction
Cost: 1m per dot of mutation; Mins: Essence 2 Type: Reflexive
Keywords: None
Duration: One scene
Prerequisite Charms: Hybrid Body Transformation

The Lunar mingles many shapes freely. Upon purchasing this Charm, her player chooses four dots of mutations reflecting animal forms she possesses. Using this Charm lets her gain any or all of them for one mote per dot of mutation. Mutations added to animal forms don’t count when determining what Protean effects apply.
This Charm may be purchased (Essence) times, with each repurchase granting four additional dots of mutations. The Lunar can replace previously selected mutations with new ones when repurchasing it.

Spider-Climbing Attitude
Cost: 2m; Mins: Dexterity 3, Essence 1 Type: Reflexive
Keywords: Totemic (Wits)
Duration: Until next turn
Prerequisite Charms: Graceful Crane Stance, Instinct-Driven Beast Movement

The Lunar finds purchase on smooth stone and craggy overhangs, reshaping her body to maintain her grip. She can move up or down sheer vertical surfaces like walls or move upside down on horizontal surfaces like ceilings. If she ends her movement somewhere she couldn’t normally stand and doesn’t use this Charm on her next turn, she falls as usual.
Totemic: A Lunar whose spirit shape can adhere to and climb sheer surfaces may learn this as a Wits Charm, with Moon-Cloaked Wanderer (p. XX) as its prerequisite.

?

Are you sure you wish to use Peripheral and not Personal Essence for this? It will illuminate your Caste mark.
I thought it was only spending 5 motes at once that increased your anima level in 3E.

It may be. I was just trying to keep you from getting into trouble by what may have been a typo. I'll double check the book.

Ok, a quick double check shows that if you choose to do so, you can spend a mote to illuminate your Anima, but you are correct that the threshold is 5m of Peripheral Essence to begin flaring your Anima. You are fine. Sorry for the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back