• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Let me check how many levels of Ox Body Technique each one has . . .

Yep. Just as I thought. They all are totally ganked. Lets just make it official and have Neopilot Neopilot roll some dice.

It gets a lot worse at E6 or 7 I think it's called Sharp Light of Judgement Stance. It's an attack against all enemies within 1 mile.

Suffice to say, I'd put a lot of research into my ideal melee build. I'm rather happy with how silly it gets.

Once Aredin gets over the E5 speed bump I'll have to get him caught up on Solar Slaughter Style.

Alright guys. On a unrelated topic, I have been doing some reading in the 3e Lunars manuscript in preparations for a game that I'd like to run. This would be a bit of an experiment until the official rule book comes out. Right now, I'm looking for a list of interested persons before I dive into game prep too deep. Who would be interested in a 3e Lunars game? Some I already know, but I want to extend the interest check to this bunch first, since everyone here is into Exalted and is a good bunch of gamers that I like to rock and roll with.

It gets a lot worse at E6 or 7 I think it's called Sharp Light of Judgement Stance. It's an attack against all enemies within 1 mile.

Suffice to say, I'd put a lot of research into my ideal melee build. I'm rather happy with how silly it gets.

Once Aredin gets over the E5 speed bump I'll have to get him caught up on Solar Slaughter Style.

Lol and here I am all giggly about making up a combo and playing it like Gundam's Shining Finger.

Solar Hero Style has it's own ridiculous damage capabilities. Give it time friend. Soon you'll be able to topple a fortress with one hand.

Solar Hero Style has it's own ridiculous damage capabilities. Give it time friend. Soon you'll be able to topple a fortress with one hand.

Lol was being serious. Was gonna gather up all the heaven thunder hammer upgrades, then be all like

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you."

Last edited:
Oh! And I have the perfect in world explanation for Ragnars current missing.

Its all because he is used to using an Axe, and didn't start using his fists until her Exlated. So yeah, he's still getting used to it :3

But if he had an axe, he could totally cleave the world in twain.

You, my dear, are a smartass. That is one reason that I like you.

If you just want, we can hand wave that much damage. There is no way that they can survive unless you totally botch your rolls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back