• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Aye, but it has earned it smack talk.

I have failed! And this is where he shows me how to REALLY cream somebody.

Punish me hard, daddy! :angelD:

Well, the tall demon has needed humbling for a long time and Aredin already owes the hammer demon at least 30 levels of lethal. Whether she survives long enough to collect in full is a different story. Guess we'll see if they luck out and make it to their next actions.

I'll probably just refer to them as their actual names once they've been cleared from the field.

No one has tried to make a Lore or Occult roll to try and identify them, or else I would use their names.

I'm thinking that the big guy is Octavian, but I'd have to break out the Demons book to know the Hammer chick.

The only one of us that would have a prayer is Kuridin or Sirocco I think. The rest of us aren't really prepared for mental trait rolls as much.

Just knowing what Kuridin's combo can do... I don't think either of the demons will survive the next tick. Hes further along the combat charm path I laid out for Aredin than Aredin himself is. This is really gonna hurt, if it hits.

Ooh! What book are they in? Not that I'll likely be changing my strategy. I dont have another strategy to use until I get me some more charms and raise my Dex up.

Just knowing what Kuridin's combo can do... I don't think either of the demons will survive the next tick. Hes further along the combat charm path I laid out for Aredin than Aredin himself is. This is really gonna hurt, if it hits.
Yes! Do what Rags could not!

We dont have that knowledge IC, so I dont want it to influence tactical decisions. Kuridins combo was basically decided at chargen, so I don't really have issue saying what I expect to happen.

We also have no guarantee that Sherwood is using those writups verbatim. So let's review the game tape after the dust settles.

What I will say I've noticed is that the PDV calcs for opposition never did the divide by two part that we had to do to calculate our DVs, and it feels kinda bad when I cant find a way to break the 13 PDV ceiling barring a thunderbolt shield.

Geeze, and yall just let me attack that thing?

Yall are lucky I got a backup up char in the works.

Lol dont worry Rykon, I dont meta like that. Will still be trying to crush his skull in until his skull is smashed or Ragnar goes down for the count or try to grip him again.

Makes me anticipate the coming blows all the more! And just makes it all the more fun to struggle against my demise.

Geeze, and yall just let me attack that thing?

Yall are lucky I got a backup up char in the works.

Lol dont worry Rykon, I dont meta like that. Will still be trying to crush his skull in until his skull is smashed or Ragnar goes down for the count or try to grip him again.

Makes me anticipate the coming blows all the more! And just makes it all the more fun to struggle against my demise.
I had to stop myself from chasing curiosity, so don't worry ha ha.

Octavian has impressive lore, but I dont think his spotless record was against opponents of our quality.

Aye. It will be a fun fight.

And sure, he scoffed at those attempts to grab him. But he wasn't so keen on wanting to get hit by those blows. So I bet he knew they would hurt!

Thematic win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back