• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Trashy's 1x1 Partner Search

Hey, I’d be interested in human x invisible human, but I’d like to know what plot you have. Also, I’d be interested in Maximum Ride R

Bump! I'm back into writing after a small hiatus. Currently looking for new and fresh roleplays!

Hey, I really liked the Withdrawls plot line and would love to work something out with you if you're still interested.

I can't seem to open up the plots. Maybe writing them in a spoiler tag would've been better.
I have the separate files open to the public. I haven't had a problem with it yet. I'll tinker around though and see if I messed anything up. As far as spoiler tags go, docs is easier for me time wise. I'm pulling long shifts at work and I don't want to keep people from replies by editing stuff everytime I update a plot. Thank you, though! 🖤
Hey, I really liked the Withdrawls plot line and would love to work something out with you if you're still interested.
Messaged! 🖤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back