• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

awriternamedian

Not made of lies and deceit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
What's up, I'm ian, your friendly neighborhood goblin man. Welcome to Trapped in a Room, which is exactly what it sounds like. Our characters wake up in a white room with no windows or doors, and no memory of how they got there. The room responds to their interactions, and will give them puzzles and challenges to complete with the hopes of escaping, with the very real threat of death if they fail.

As for characters, everything is open. Whatever genre or world or timeline they're from, including characters from any fandom you might write in. The only stipulation is that they have to be original characters. Whether you want to develop a character by putting them through stressful situations, or by pitting them against characters they would never normally interact with, or if you just enjoy being a chaos gremlin like me, there are several options for approaching this.

I've done this roleplay before, several years ago, and it ended up falling apart due to too many characters, so I'm limiting this to five people, not including myself, and every person can have one character. Hoping y'all are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back