• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Trapped in a (magic) video game

Interested?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The concept I have is a ranger played by someone who was really into roleplaying. But after being trapped in the game they start to alternate between their ic persona and how much they're freaking out about the entire situation ooc.

Fun times ahead yo.

I have a concept of a teen who was a thief that stole and sold the items to charities and orphanages. Probably even kept some for herself. They were into gaming, and such (tomboy alert) they decided to try it out and stuff. When they got trapped, they would start to do anything---anything at all to get out. Even if it meant taking dramatic measures.

MMmm yes

Would we have usernames or would we use our actual names?
Also if we use usernames do that have a letter limit?

Jugemu Jugemu Gokō-no surikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kuunerutokoro-ni Sumutokoro Yaburakōji-no burakōji Paipopaipo Paipo-no-shūringanShūringan-no Gūrindai Gūrindai-no Ponpokopī-no Ponpokonā-no Chōkyūmei-no Chōsuke.

Would we have usernames or would we use our actual names?
Also if we use usernames do that have a letter limit?

Jugemu Jugemu Gokō-no surikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kuunerutokoro-ni Sumutokoro Yaburakōji-no burakōji Paipopaipo Paipo-no-shūringanShūringan-no Gūrindai Gūrindai-no Ponpokopī-no Ponpokonā-no Chōkyūmei-no Chōsuke.
My Character: "Um... I'll just call you J from now on."

lol, you've got time. I've still got to make the actual thread.

Is there going to be a discord server for this if it starts up? I myt not be able to keep up with the spam of ooc msgs if not but I'm definitely interested!

This is a Welian RP. 100% Guaranteed Discord server that'll see 500+ messages a day posted on it tbqh. It is known.

And here I was debating the merits of NOT having one.... but since the RP has a lot of interest, yeah, I'll make one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back