• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers Rp

Mithril

RP Hunter
d4zl4lo-d0a3701a-274a-40ab-bfb2-96efc381712a.jpg

Looking for a Transformers RP based within the War for Cybertron / Transformers Prime time frame where it is reaching the height of the war.
{Also provides plenty of fodder and extra chars}

Female|Literate but slightly dyslexic|Para to Multi-Para if needed|Active|Experienced

Looking for a story line with OCs that will take part at the height of the war. I would like a partner that is able to craft the story line along with me instead of just one of us making it on our own. My idea for an OC is along the lines of a mercenary scientist that uses Minicons in a combiner like way. Your own OC may be the same natural party or apart of one of the two factions, leaving it open to some great story lines that we can make together.

PM if interested
Surprise me with concepts and ideas!​

Last edited:
Was thinking of a plot looking into something like a 'antibody' to dark energon. Though it turns out to be just as bad for the cybertroians.

Hey there! This something you're still interested in? I've been rping Transformers off and on for years and want to get back into it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back