• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: More than Meets the Eye OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I think y'all are only waiting on me and Crenando at this point, I do apologize for the delay. Been a busy weekend, but I'll catch up with everything by tomorrow night at the latest. If I take too long feel free to skip over my turn for now, I won't be offended.

My attempts to write out intros today ended in failure. Honestly feel kind of stuck on where to begin. So definitely feel free to skip me at this point. I'll join in eventually and thankfully none of my characters are what I'd call essential to the plot.

My attempts to write out intros today ended in failure. Honestly feel kind of stuck on where to begin. So definitely feel free to skip me at this point. I'll join in eventually and thankfully none of my characters are what I'd call essential to the plot.
You want help, mate? I can offer some advice, or ghostwrite for you.

Every character contributes something to the plot and story.

Well, of course. I mostly meant that my characters don't hold an important position and it's reasonable to think it won't affect the rest of you too badly if I procrastinate for another day.

You want help, mate? I can offer some advice, or ghostwrite for you.

Advice would be helpful. I can't really explain why I feel stuck, maybe because I've never actually tried roleplaying robots/Transformers before. Either way, I'll try again tomorrow, but I don't want to hold anything up in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back